PlayShadowrun Support

Please direct all site support questions here.  If you would like to contact support personally then just go to the contact us page.

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

Unyobro
I figured out the problem with chat. For some reason the option for "sign me in automatically" was off, I don't know why.

Not sure if this is a support question but I have to ask, how do I open a topic to the newest post? As it is I have to open it to page 1 and click on the last page.

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

Where may I post my suggestions for the site?

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

@Unyo-Just click the date/time under the last post heading on the main forum page.

@Jarell-Well, here would be fine for now unless we start getting an abundance of suggestions then a thread under support will have to be made.

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

Uh it looks like date/time was removed? If not your forum is displaying weird for me.

Edit- Nevermind it came back, that was weird.

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

DeadEye
your website is the worst SR website I've seen in the half a decade I've been a SR player.  Feel bad about yourself.

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

LOL, what do you compare it to?

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

Unyobro
Talking shit without offering any specifics just comes off as pouting.

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

Lancelot

Hi Deadeye, are you familar with the term, "suck my little white dick?"
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

MinionPreacher
Get um' Lancelot :)

Re: PlayShadowrun Support

Brinierpondbbf
Play shadowrun why is it not letting me register for the site????? Also what happened to the old site  and why do you not come on SR  on Sunday to record or even play? Pls say your not quiting you be the only thing that's keeping SR alive