PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Matches to be played on Wednesday and Saturday. Match 1 will be on Saturday March 31, 2012
Match times by default are at 10:00 PM EST.

Maps:
Lobby (Small) Attrition
Nerve Center (Small) Attrition
Pinnacle Attrition
Power Station Attrition
Lobby Extraction
Nerve Center Extraction
Pinnacle Extraction

Rules:

1. Only 2 Substitution allowed per team per round. The 2 teams will decide amongst themselves if the sub is similar in skill. If there is a dispute, the one of the referees will decide who is an acceptable sub.
2. No players may play on PC. Xbox 360 Console only.
3. All players must use their registered gamertag. If a player has 2 accounts, then he must notify in the teams staff that the player has another gamertag.
4. The top seeded team (the team that is on top) will get host on the first and third map. The bottom seeded team gets host on the second map. If there is only one acceptable host then play on that host. Please do host checks to determine if the host is acceptable.
5. The team that is off-host chooses what side they want to play on, Lineage or RNA.
6. Karma is allowed. If the team hosting the room has Karma turned off, they will forfeit the game (not the match though)
7. Referees are PlayShadowrun, Bloody El, and Siris. We handle all conflicts that happen in the tournaments.
8. Tournament is 4v4. You may have 5 people on your roster, but only 4 can participate in matches.

If teams are meeting for the second time, then they will play a best of 7 series like prior tournaments.

Example Best of 3 Series 1:

Lobby Attrition
Pinnacle Extraction
Nerve Center Attrition

Series 2 (now Best of 7) would be:
Lobby Extraction (Map played least recently but on Extraction)
Power Station Attrition(It was the map that hasn't been played)
Nerve Center Extraction (Last extraction map)
Pinnacle Attrition (last map)

This part is now more confusing. Contact Bloody El, PlayShadowrun, or Siris if you have questions regarding this.

Disconnection Rules:

I had this happen to me this tournament and I realized that there needed to be some ground-rules on this.

If the host of the game lags out, then the game will be reset with the host team forfeiting the round that was played and forfeit the host for the map (Example: If the team with host has a 4-2 lead and it is in the middle of round 7 when the game disconnects, then they will forfeit the round)

If the scenario above is true, then the host team would then of course have to give up host for the game (note: not series, round). Also, since the team was leading 4-3, then they will start the game up by as many round as they were leading (in this case, the game would start with a 1-0 lead for the team that originally had host)

How is that done appropriately? The team would throw grenades at the ground to commit suicide, thus losing the round. Neither team is allowed to pick up the artifact for extra money. Lets keep this as simple as possible!

(Protip: Have one person hand out money to everyone else, and then have that same person commit suicide. Once he does that, everyone else hand their money back to the person who committed suicide first, then commit suicide. That way, no one loses money by friendly fire)

POST TEAMS IN THIS THREAD!

Registered Teams:
McTickles Pickles: MC Tickle420, Skyliner99, Unstoppable 805, Mrs Meatwadhero
The Regularz: YProphetY, TheDude421, Swiftmiester, CSI PITBULL 18
Autobots: NoNameGamer, Newlyded, Bloody El, Obopro, lx Reflex xl
Heat of the Moment: Sirissss, Himicane (Yucky Blo Jay), Magnus the Great, Ix Havoc
Hoodlums of Shadowrun: Sokoto, Noxiiious, Shaba1235, Sir Jonno, Jurrassick
One Last Regret iMoRphiiine, I Hope You BURN, Axixa, Reaxxxxtion, Repulscious
P.S.M.N.:ZProblemz, iMurkYoux, cSyndicate, Nagestic, Swervin Gervin
Last Stand:CMG, Rogue, Hydra GG, i204, SkuidKid
SJ

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

SJ
how many people are on a team?

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Bloody_eL
Updated. It's a 4v4 tournament.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Siris
I will be a ref if more are needed, Brent.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

SONIXCX
"Matches to be played on Wednesday and Saturday. Match 1 will be on Wednesday March 21, 2012 "

was just wondering what time the tournament starts ?

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Skeptical Deity
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Matches will be played in the latter evening hours I assume.  @Skeptical-good question I'll let bloody el explain that one.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Bloody_eL
Good questions indeed.

Matches are to be scheduled for Wednesday. It must be played by 10EST of the next Match date. So, even though Wednesday March 21st is match 1, it needs to be played by Saturday March 24th at 10EST.

Your main roster can feature 5 players. Typically teams have 4 players. You can have 2 players on your roster and 2 subs to play your match.

The 2 sub rule is kind of excessive, but I don't want any excuses for matches to not be played on time.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Bloody_eL
Well, subs are not on your roster. Anyone can be a sub. It's just going to be someone who subs.

A team might only be able to have 2 or 3 players on at the agreed time between the other team.
A team may use 1-2 subs. Typically it's someone who is online at the time.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

HWHxJOKERCARDSx
Due to my work schedule,I reside in California and work until 10pm here wendsday night,what should I do regarding timeframe

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Bloody_eL
There is now a Reschedule thread. Post in there if needed.

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Last Stand defeated the Regularz in the first round of the tournament.  Congratulations to Fear the Pistol, Skuid Kid, CMG, and i204.
1st Match- 6-1
2nd Match- 6-0

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Hoodlums of Shadowrun beat Last Stand. 2-0
Game 1: 6-1
Game 2: 6-5

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Autobots defeats Hoodlums of Shadowrun