Match deadlines will be on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Match 1 will be Saturday March 9th, Match 2 will be Wednesday, March 13th, etc.
Lobby (Small) Attrition
Nerve Center (Small) Attrition
Power Station Attrition
Nerve Center Extraction
1. Only 1 Substitution allowed per team per round. The 2 teams will decide amongst themselves if the sub is similar in skill. If there is a dispute, the one of the referees will decide who is an acceptable sub.
2. No players may play on PC. If you want to do a check, then tell all players in the match to say something on their Mic. If they refuse to say anything on their mic then they will forfeit the match.
3. All players must use their registered gamertag. If a player has 2 accounts, then he must notify in the teams staff that the player has another gamertag.
4. The top seeded team (the team that is on top) will get to choose which he wants from this selection:
(If top seeded team is host, they will not choose what spawn they get)
5. The team that loses will pick which they want on the next map (Host or Spawn). This repeats until a team wins.
6. If there is only one acceptable host, that team will use host for all games and the opposing team will get to choose which spawn they want.
6. Karma is allowed. If the team hosting the room has Karma turned off, they will forfeit the game (not the match though) Lineage Spawn
7. Referees are Playshadowrun and Bloody El. We handle all conflicts that happen in the tournaments. Post a pm, XBL message, or in the chatbox.
8. Post a thread about scheduling. If 1 team commits to making the match, whereas the other team doesn't, the team reaching out to set a match date will advance via forfeit. If neither team makes an effort to get the match played, then there will be a double forfeit.
(Please make all scheduling happen in here, I can't monitor XBL Messages, Text Messages, E-mails, facebook messages, myspace messages, etc. Here we can all communicate together and get everything situated.)
If teams are meeting for the second time, then they will play a best of 7 series like prior tournaments.
Example Best of 3 Series 1: RNA Spawn
Nerve Center Attrition
Series 2 (now Best of 7) would be:
Lobby Extraction (Map played least recently but on Extraction)
Power Station Attrition(It was the map that hasn't been played)
Nerve Center Extraction (Last extraction map)
Pinnacle Attrition (last map)
This part is now more confusing. Contact an admin if you have questions regarding this.
If the host of the game lags out, then the game will be reset with the host team forfeiting the round that was played and forfeit the host for the map (Example: If the team with host has a 4-2 lead and it is in the middle of round 7 when the game disconnects, then they will forfeit the round)
If the scenario above is true, then the host team would then of course have to give up host for the game (note: not series, round). Also, since the team was leading 4-3, then they will start the game up by as many round as they were leading (in this case, the game would start with a 1-0 lead for the team that originally had host)
How is that done appropriately? The team would throw grenades at the ground to commit suicide, thus losing the round. Neither team is allowed to pick up the artifact for extra money. Lets keep this as simple as possible!
(Protip: Have one person hand out money to everyone else, and then have that same person commit suicide. Once he does that, everyone else hand their money back to the person who committed suicide first, then commit suicide. That way, no one loses money by friendly fire)