Playshadowrun.com

a soggy fish
Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm having a panic attack here, I know I haven't checked out Playshadowrun.com in a while but i never thought it wouldn't be here when I got back.. This has gotta be some kind of mistake right? Or my laptop is just being gay? Please tell me Playshadowrun/iDaProphet hasn't given up??  I'm pretty sure these are the old forums but if anyone/Play himself sees this please tell me what's going on?!>

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Good to see you Soggy. Unfortunately, Shadowrun has slowed to a crawl for me and I will be taking the time to re-evaluate and restructure the site. It may be down for a month or so but will be back almost certainly. In the meantime I will be trying to set the address to these forums as the main site. Just haven't been able to do that yet.

Re: Playshadowrun.com

a soggy fish
Long time no see, and that's good news, you're the only one still consistently trying to keep SR alive. Hopefully there will be more SR videos at some point too, the Fails were awesome, so were SS although some were a little long for light viewing haha. I've been spam posting that SR is still alive on SR FPS reddit threads, it's surprising how much love there is for this game, although everyone seems to think it died years ago.. i've been telling them otherwise haha. There's actually been a fair few new people recently for some reason.  Anyway i hope everything's back up and running soon!

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Rogerson x
Have you managed to get into any games? I'm a returning player, but haven't played in around 4 years and I have a new account  (xbox) so I need some contacts. Can't get into any games without adding people first :/

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Brinier
Roberson X what's your GT

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Rogerson x

Gt: Rogerson x

On 4 Mar 2016 12:22, "Brinier [via PlayShadowrun.com Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Roberson X what's your GT

http://playshadowrun-com-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/Playshadowrun-com-tp5708190p5708197.html
To unsubscribe from Playshadowrun.com, click here.
NAML

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Brinier
I've seen so many good players that played SR  and have a montage on YouTube why have all of them disappeared?

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Brinier
Play shadowrun will you ever do a tourney again if more people come back?

Re: Playshadowrun.com

Brinier
Rogerson x I've sent you a friend request