Private 4v4

lm Fitty Tyson/phurbeano
I've been a shadowrun player since 2007 playing on various gamer tags since I used to change my tags quite often but my current tags that I play under on are lm Fitty Tyson and phurbeano.i'm interested in learning the competitive aspect of the game . I have a decent rifle and I am somewhat of a smart player. Long story short is that I am looking for private players that are willing to show me the ropes of how to become a competitive player.  Feel free to add my gamer tag or let me know of any private players that I can add. Public matches are fun and all but playing public matches the majority of the players aren't team oriented in which that doesn't make the game as competitive that I'm looking for.  I look forward from hearing from you guys.

Cheers

Re: Private 4v4

I apologize for such a delayed response, but unfortunately majority of the private community has died off.  The exception being Noxiiiious of course who still holds privates randomly and streams them.  Just hit him up on Xbox Live if you want to play privates.

Re: Private 4v4

proessaywriting.com
Treatment is an typically missed a part of being ready and
is one of the basic prepping mistakes that a lot
of people make.
proessaywriting.com

Re: Private 4v4

Brinierpondbbf
I have a 4v4 and looking for people to play but I couldn't seem to find anyone

Re: Private 4v4

luisjd133
I would never ever play with brinierpondbbf in my team!!! I is a good player but really is like a little girl playing with her sisters, He does not play deportively,  I told you, i could be fine but really is a little idiot, i feel a little sorry for him...