Private Match Thread?

Bloody El, Himicane, NoNameGamer, GodsCreator, Proffian, OboPro, and Grim.  Oh yeah YProphetY

Re: Shadowrun Sunday Private Match?

Here's the one from last week in case you haven't seen it.

Re: Shadowrun Sunday Private Match?

kast06
Nice vidz, keep them coming =P
Sif kast don't own joo

Re: Shadowrun Sunday Private Match?

I decided to use this old thread to post all of my own recorded private matches since they aren't technically displayed anywhere else.