Private Players

Shadowflux
You can't stand playing public games and when you start losing you quit. Really I think truthfully you are all hiding from the fact that you're not so great as you think. You take the game too serious, and a selection of you are immature men who can't take a change of scenery. Sure you're more educated shadowrun-wise than the regular gamer but I think you'll you have yet to prove yourselves to the some players. The list of playshadowrun public players is just the tip of the iceberg in who can best you. Feel free to voice your opinion back but you will not change the majority of the shadowrun communities opinion...

I hope I see you all in future public games, and this time without you all rage quiting.

Go on fight me...make me laugh... XD

Re: Private Players

Amen, but not just private players, anyone who rage quits in general.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
It would help if there was some context for this, who is he talking to?

Re: Private Players

PunkTerrorist
He is talking about all of that pubnub trash. I would have to say Tulsie if anyone hehehhehe. Anyways, I wish more of the public players would indulge themselves in some small 4v4. It is almost like a different game.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
PunkTerrorist wrote
It is almost like a different game.
And that's why they don't, they like the game they're playing.

Re: Private Players

He's actually speaking directly to private players.  They rage quit when they play against him.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
Oh well that's silly then. There's lots of public people who rage quit too.

Re: Private Players

Shadowflux
Unyobro wrote
Oh well that's silly then. There's lots of public people who rage quit too.
On the contrary I think you will find the percentage of the private players to leave be ever so much higher relative to the public player. Lets face it you can't han solo like we can and you elitist view of yourselves justifies your rage quit.
Go on fight me...make me laugh... XD

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
If you're directing that at me you're barking up the wrong tree, I only play public and I don't rage quit.

Re: Private Players

Shadowflux
Well if the boot fits but  i'm not personally directly connecting this to you, unless you feel you meet all the criteria.
Go on fight me...make me laugh... XD

Re: Private Players

PunkTerrorist
I agree with Shadow. In my experience, priv players feel that they are the best and no one will ever be better. This causes them to leave because they think Shadowrun hates them when they are losing.

Re: Private Players

Directed towards the OP; nope, you're just ignorant of privates and have met the wrong people. No private players rage quit from public matches because they don't even play pubs at all.

Now I see why you mention me and privates having a connection when you know nothing about it (www.goo.gl/gSXek) , its because of your hatred for it!

And I know others will side with you and not me

When you first attacked me, you called me out as a private player...I'm sure if you did acknowledge me originally as a public player like I am, you wouldn't have picked a fight with me.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
Not to take either side but you really can't claim that no private players rage quit. You may know most of them but you certainly aren't in every public game they may play, right?

Re: Private Players

I see them rage quit all the time.

Re: Private Players

NewlyDed
Necroing this shizzz, I don't know what private players you've played pubs with but the majority of them, myself included, go into pubs and go huge. I think maybe you're seeing private players leaving to join a private, as opposed to rage quitting. A lot of the times we'll just go into pubs and fiddle around; hence the poor stats. I love going into pubs and seeing how well I can do without shooting a bullet or without buying anything. I don't think you can say somebody raged out of the game unless you actually hear them rage at the end of the game, in which case this paragraph is null.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
And you can't claim to know they're not rage quitting unless you're there with them. Also it's not like you can speak for every private player just because you play with them. I really don't get why people are defensive about this, people rage quit on both sides of the issue because people are people.

Re: Private Players

NewlyDed
Which is why I said "I don't know which private players you've played pubs with" That wasn't a sarcastic comment. I literally do not know, nor do I have a way of finding out. And a lot of the times I am in parties with people when they're playing pubs and rarely hear people rage. I'm speaking for the prominent private players, not the entire community.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
You're speaking for your specific friends. Seems obvious the OP was trying to troll you guys, seems like it's working. If no one mentions a specific name I wouldn't bother. Just my opinion though.

Re: Private Players

NewlyDed
0/10 troll if that is the case; all it did was elicit a response. And my friends are some of the few who do rage: Shaba, for one, I guarantee he rages out of pubs, No Name Gamer might rage, Sokoto might, and there's probably a few others. The point is my posts have not come from a place of bias but time spent with these people and gauging their personalities (those who rage quit privates are likely to rage quit pubs). I'm on the opposite spectrum as op suggested-- I rage in pubs and privates but I never quit. My rage is more along the lines of "I'm not quitting this game until you cry." And you're entitled to your opinion, I'm not trying to change anybodies view on Privates and the people who play them. I'm simply tossing out the other side of the coin.

Re: Private Players

Unyobro
Well I'm just trying to keep everyone honest about this, no side has the high ground when it comes to rage. Of the people you mentioned the only one I recall being a rager is sokoto. I've seen him TK people over nothing and leave games(rage quit I dunno).