Quotes

HL2HebrewHammer
Anyway you guys can implement some kind of real quoting system on the forums? I've seen a real quote used before but must people just end up putting it in there own quotes such as " ". Makes alot of the reading and replying kind of confusing.

Re: Quotes

omnipotive
HL2HebrewHammer wrote
Anyway you guys can implement some kind of real quoting system on the forums? I've seen a real quote used before but must people just end up putting it in there own quotes such as " ". Makes alot of the reading and replying kind of confusing.
Click reply on person's post. Then click the quote button. Its not that hard

Re: Quotes

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Quotes

HL2HebrewHammer
Where is the quote button after you hit reply? This is probably pretty dum but judging by the number of other people that don't quote correctly I don't think I'm the only one.

Re: Quotes

Unyobro
It's right above the body of the reply. I see it very obviously right next to stuff like Bold, Italics, ect. Maybe it's not displaying for you.

Re: Quotes

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Quotes

Unyobro
Everytime? I don't remember beating you to a post before.

Re: Quotes

HL2HebrewHammer
Weird this is all I see.

http://imageshack.us/f/827/playb.jpg/

Re: Quotes

TruYadoo

This is what it should be.

Re: Quotes

Unyobro
It's weird, looks like you're logged in but not logged in.

Re: Quotes

TruYadoo
I actually have to agree with Unyo on this one.. At the top of the screenshot, it does show "Log In". (Next to Register and Hebrew...)

Re: Quotes

@Unyo-Come on now, you knew that would start a flame war on this thread.  Wrong place for that kind of comment.

@Hebrew-You aren't registered to the site, so I'm sure you will not have all the features that everyone else has.  You have been posting as a guest this whole time.  Maybe it's time to sign up, most sites don't even let people post as guests.

Re: Quotes

swiftmiester
if you happen to be against body clearing just let me know were they are and ill do it for you.....

that was my funny one for the day

Re: Quotes

did you put this in the wrong thread or something

Re: Quotes

swiftmiester
lol i got cofused and thought it was a quotes thread