Rape?

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS

Re: Rape?

Faster than 99%  is pretty boss.

Re: Rape?

omnipotive
PlayShadowrun wrote
Muti wrote
Faster than 99%  is pretty boss.
What about slower than 99%?!

Re: Rape?

Wow, that's worse than mine, which leads me to believe that isn't your normal home connection.

Re: Rape?

Unyobro
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1957717947.png[/IMG][/URL]

Faster than 87% of the US. How many people does that mean I raped? Btw I don't know how to embed that right, fix it for me prophet.

SJ

Re: Rape?

SJ

omnipotive wrote
PlayShadowrun wrote
Muti wrote
Faster than 99%  is pretty boss.
What about slower than 99%?!
which idiot would speedtest to a server 1500 miles away

loving the zero ping

Re: Rape?

Apparently I was dooped.

Re: Rape?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Rape?

TruYadoo

Not the best... =(

Re: Rape?

TruYadoo

Not bad...

Copy the result's URL from Speedtest.net, select Insert Image, paste the result's URL into the "Or copy an image from the Internet:" box, click Insert Image, Preview Message to check and if it worked then Post Message.

Re: Rape?

Jande

MeRape?

Re: Rape?

NewlyDed
SJ wrote

omnipotive wrote
PlayShadowrun wrote
Muti wrote
Faster than 99%  is pretty boss.
What about slower than 99%?!
which idiot would speedtest to a server 1500 miles away

loving the zero ping

Re: Rape?

Mine is pretty crappy.

Re: Rape?

DJ Da B3st
I thought mine was crappy but you're right, Prophet. Yours win.

Re: Rape?

TruYadoo
DJ, our connection is pretty much dead even...

Holy fuck! NewlyDed! To a server almost 7000 miles away, you're connection is still in the 80th percentile of the US. How much do you pay for internet?

Re: Rape?

omnipotive
TruYadoo wrote
NewlyDed! To a server almost 7000 miles away, you're connection is still in the 80th percentile of the US. How much do you pay for internet?
^ This. What now, Jonno?!

My best one:

Re: Rape?

Unyobro
I guess this explains why I end up being the host a lot in multiplayer games.

Re: Rape?

i204

Shaw promised me 50mbps

Re: Rape?

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
None can't touch mine though, stupid americans and their trashy connections. *yawn*
SJ

Re: Rape?

SJ
One can only wish....