ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

reaxtion

Re: ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

reaxtion
sorry about the ads tho guys

Re: ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

reaxtion

Re: ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

Wicked snipes. I must admit you're better than me

Re: ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

omnipotive
you might as well just make a montage of you sniping jande

Re: ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

I swear watching some of these videos is like watching a different game, it just seems so much easier for some people.. it's kind of like you're lagging a second ahead of everyone.. if i ran into a room with 3 enemies in i'd be smg'd down in less than a second.. but you somehow manage to not even take one bullet..

Re: ReaXtioN SR Stream Highlights

reaxtion
thank you guys! Ill continue to post! remember my stream will be on whenever im on! also, mazhin and obopro are streaming as well:

http://www.twitch.tv/obopro
http://www.twitch.tv/mazhin
http://www.twitch.tv/reaxtion_sr