Roastin' Noobs

persistive
Forums have been a little dead.. spice it up a bit.

So this dumbass decides to send me a message after I get kicked out of a game for clearing when he was the one who started it.. but that's not the point of this thread. LOL let the roasting begin.

...andddddddd no message back.. I SMELL PUSSY.

 he sent me a msg today saying I keep using shotgun to TK him.. LOL first he says I'm an SMG noob, now Shotgun? He needs to drop his wired katana and go back to.. idk.. an easy game?
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Roastin' Noobs

RogueDB
Wait a minute...are you Noxiious now?

I can't keep up with all these name changes. I don't know who it is half the time...

Re: Roastin' Noobs

I keep trying to tell people you are like 8 yrs old and no one will listen to me.  The messages should shed some light on it though.

Re: Roastin' Noobs

omnipotive
PlayShadowrun wrote
I keep trying to tell people you are like 8 yrs old and no one will listen to me.  The messages should shed some light on it though.
lmao

Re: Roastin' Noobs

DJ Da B3st
Yes, keep them coming guys.

Hopefully no one exposes me because I know I've had my share of such exchanges lol.

Re: Roastin' Noobs

RogueDB
Same here, though I never try to start anything. Sometimes I make exceptions foe EV users, though.

Re: Roastin' Noobs

My Name is Pearl
What's worse - him starting shit with you, or you feeling the need to photograph every message, upload them and then share them on here, along with the accompanying story?

I genuinely don't know.