SR Dwarf Gameplay

Morphine
Here's some gameplay as a dwarf! Slew was destroying on the other team though, so it was a pretty hard game.

Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: SR Dwarf Gameplay

It's cooler when you play and watch all three videos at once.

Re: SR Dwarf Gameplay

Unyobro
I had to laugh last night when some guy got all mad about a dwarf on the other team taking all his essence. "Hate those little bastards". As he was saying that I was rezzing people and killing people with strangle. The race really is under appreciated and gets a bad reputation for no good reason. Seems to me that it requires the most skill to play well.