SR wikipedia page

Unyobro
So who added that part about this site and prophet? When? I was surprised to see they allowed it to stay up as it kinda seems like advertising more than encyclopedic.

Re: SR wikipedia page

You should have posted a link so people could see what you were talking about .  I think it was Soggy, he put it on there a couple of months ago.  Maybe it's less advertising because I'm not selling anything.

Re: SR wikipedia page

Unyobro
If people can't find the wikipedia page for SR they don't deserve to be on the internet.

Re: SR wikipedia page

yeah  i added stuff to both of them a while ago