Scrimmages

If you have a team and would like to practice against other teams, please feel free to coordinate efforts here.

Re: Scrimmages

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Anyone up for a scrim? I would like to test out some people on my team so reply back if you have a full team.

Re: Scrimmages

"The Regularz" are ready for scrims, but my team is only on late at night and early morning.  Hit me up if you wanna run games.