Sexy Website

PunkTerrorist
Hey Prophet, I just wanted to tell you that your website is rather sexy. I feel like I am playing Shadowrun when I browse. Well done and keep it up. I will try and recommend this website to others. BTW is post is unrelated feel free to delete. Best of luck and I will see you online. =)

Re: Sexy Website

I think I'll keep it, it's not everyday that my site is called sexy.

Re: Sexy Website

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sexy Website

PunkTerrorist
It has a very nostalgic theme to it. Brings back memories of what Shadowrun used to be.

Re: Sexy Website

omnipotive
Nope.I have no idea what you're talking about ; I just don't see it