Shaba and an ANGRY Pub player! LOL

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS

Re: Shaba and an ANGRY Pub player! LOL

Jande
Mmh. Shaba is only good when it comes to privates. I actually havent seen him ever got KD above 1 when playing on pub.
So yeah, I understand if Vicious was talking shit about him because... Well I do too.
Not to mention Shaba is the biggest rager in Shadowrun after that uhm... preacher or w/e his name was. And there's no sound on the video :(

Re: Shaba and an ANGRY Pub player! LOL

WhyIEyezYa
Sokoto is pretty ragetastic when it don't go his way. He is such a pub troll too.... he joins just to be a lifeless little shit with nothing better to do than mask his voice and talk like a moron and t/k people and when they clown him he goes ballistic
Why I Eyez Ya