Shadowrun Memes and Images

I'm eventually going to do an expansive update to the gallery including bringing it over to the main site.  But this will be for memes and such since we haven't had a thread for it since the fall of the last forums.  So here's one I just did.

Re: Shadowrun Memes and Images

a soggy fish
Here's a picture of my face 4 years ago on a Dwarf.

MSpaint <3

Re: Shadowrun Memes and Images

That would look really good if it weren't for that bottom left corner.

Re: Shadowrun Memes and Images

Still going with my love for Shadowrun images and content.

Re: Shadowrun Memes and Images

Re: Shadowrun Memes and Images

a soggy fish
bahahahaha the Elf's face makes this hilarious

Re: Shadowrun Memes and Images