Shadowrun Privates

JuRRaSSicK
add me if you want to get into competitive 4v4 privates
gt= JuRRaSSicK

If my list is full just send me a message I will make space if you are willing to play privates.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

I think x Ruthless x was interested in playing some privates.  He posted his gamertag in another thread but hasn't been back that I'm aware of.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

Colonel Queso
Always willing to play SR privates when my xbox is in working condition ;)  Been out for about a year but would love to play again.

GT:  xColonel Quesox

Re: Shadowrun Privates

swiftmiester
Im down gamertag is the same as my user inv anytime i seem to play 2-3hrs at least a day lol

Re: Shadowrun Privates

Peterako
I have been looking for good players! My GT is Peterako--I've been playing since SR first came out.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

Roguedb
I'd be interested in joining.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

TALegion
I'm up for this:
TC4T95
ohaithar

Re: Shadowrun Privates

LuckyB0i
I wouldnt mind trying this out.
GT: LuckyB0i
With a zero.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

WhyIEyezYa
I am always down for privates
Why I Eyez Ya

Re: Shadowrun Privates

ThatClevaGuy
ThatClevaGuy please add me for privates

Re: Shadowrun Privates

swiftmiester
anything going on with this anyone?>

Re: Shadowrun Privates

Well, Jurassick plays privates regularly so just holler at him to play with the gamefaktions crowd.  Just be sure to play on xbox, they usually shy away from pc players.  I myself would be interested in putting together private matches with certain themes just for fun and for videos for the site.  I would also set up regular more serious privates but people who join will have to play with both xbox and pc players.  I would try to even the teams out as much as possible by having pc players evenly opposite of each other.  I would also host all of my privates on a lag free dedicated server where noone will have host advantage, courtesy of JackSparrow.  Only the future will tell.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

RogueDB
This is a great idea. We should start making it happen.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

The Dude
This would be fun. Even though i tend to get smoked by PC players, I still think it would be a good time. Lemme know if/when you wanna get some set up.

Privates

persistive
I was playing some yesterday and forgot how much fun it is. Yes, hearing old men rage is fun too.

If you guys would like to play some privates, add me. I suggest you read The Ryanators guide first or... you may most likely leave Shadowrun forever.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Privates

RogueDB
I'll add you. I'd like to see some privates with everyone who posts regularly on here.

Re: Shadowrun Privates

LazyBarracuda
I wanna get into some privates, I actually already added you.
GT: LazyBarracuda

Re: Shadowrun Privates

ONZE X
I would love to play privates with you guys. It would be a new and interesting,

GT= ONZE X
SJ

Re: Shadowrun Privates

SJ
ONZE X wrote
I would love to play privates with you guys. It would be a new and interesting,

GT= ONZE X
a new and interesting what?

Re: Shadowrun Privates

I think he didn't mean to put the a in there, but way to point out his typo SJ lol, he may have been hoping noone would notice.