Shadowrun Sunday Fails of the Week with commentary

Shadowrun Sunday Fails of the Week with commentary

Here's an attempt at a little commentary by me.  Didn't really like the end product.  My audio got a little higher pitched when I uploaded it for some reason.

Re: Shadowrun Sunday Fails of the Week with commentary

Jande
That looks like a cool idea.
Props for Dude getting stuck on a wall :DDDD

Re: Shadowrun Sunday Fails of the Week with commentary

I liked it!
Your voice sounded fine and the commentary wasn't bad. Also, good selection of fails.  You saved the best for last!