Shadowrun

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Check out youtube..com/NoXiiiiouS for competitive Shadowrun gameplays and some GB matches for Gears.
Will be posting regularly.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPC6Dj11YrU

My GT = NoXiiiiouS

Re: Shadowrun

Jande
No hating but I really wouldnt use rap songs on a video.

Re: Shadowrun

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
lol it's the only thing I found on my computer.

Re: Shadowrun

Morphine
You beasted the first part of that private, hurry up and get the second part uploaded.
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Shadowrun

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
uploaded.

Re: Shadowrun

LOL, looks like Persistive material.

Re: Shadowrun

z Problemz
That him

Re: Shadowrun

While I cant say for sure, I can tell you I have watched him play a whole lot and that looks like him playing.

Re: Shadowrun

LazyBarracuda
I agree that you beat me, but I didn't rage quit. What really happend is that he was winning by 3 and I was going to lose. I understand that you are trying to have a good channel, but lying is not a good way to get there.
GT: LazyBarracuda

Re: Shadowrun

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Lying? The video is the evidence. I wouldn't have put it up if you hadn't left.
Anyways, fresh content up.

Re: Shadowrun

LazyBarracuda
Clearly you would've seen in the corner LazyBarracuda has left the game. But instead you stopped it early and left. The Video is proof? Morphine turned around a game at 3 to 0 and I didn't rage quit. Why would I rage quit at 1 to 4? Anyway its not worth fighting for people will have their opinions no matter what I say, so believe what you want to believe.
GT: LazyBarracuda

Re: Shadowrun

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
What are you talking about? I didn't stop it, you were server and quit. Also, the first round was luck man, all I heard from the guy in the party was BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and couldn't concentrate.