Soon.

Siris
This post was updated on .
Very soon.

Re: Soon.

NewlyDed
nope
And I couldn't spot Splendid. D:

Re: Soon.

Not soon enough!

Re: Soon.

Siris
NeeeeeewlyDeeeeed!

Re: Soon.

NewlyDed
This post was updated on .
Thaesaaaaariuuuuus!

Re: Soon.

omnipotive
Where have both of you been?! And get Architect back too

Re: Soon.

NewlyDed
It must be done!

Re: Soon.

I can not wait to have you back Zackary!

Oh, I should've mentioned about ATT, their 2Wire Modem kind of sucks depending on what you are doing. When I lived alone, when I had Xbox + PC + Wireless Laptop, it was usually fine.

When I got a roommate and had 2 computers and an xbox constantly connected, it kind of sucked. I would assume that it will work fine for you, and I'm sorry I didn't mention it sooner. But, other than that you should be good to go. <3<3<3

Re: Soon.

Siris
I should be fine then. I don't have a roommate & I will only be using my xbox.

Re: Soon.

Siris
Well, nevermind about AT&T. Getting a roommate that has Comcast. See you guys even sooner than expected!

Re: Soon.

Siris
See you guys Wednesday.

Re: Soon.