Stats

1234 ... 14

Stats

I was thinking, for those who can and want to show off, post images of your stats here.  I'd be interested in seeing them even if noone else is.  I'll start with this from earlier this week.

Re: Stats

Unyobro
Well those teams look balanced! You should be on your own third team to be fair in cases like that.

Re: Stats

Its a really bad quality but I guess you can see the kills and deaths.
Wish I could've take a quick picture of me going 28-0 in power station with Saint Spahi :(

Re: Stats

39-3 is very nice, no matter the picture quality.

Re: Stats

Unyobro
I would've liked a bigger shot to see the rezs. Not everyone cares but I do.

Re: Stats

swiftmiester
Playshadowrun... i have that game recorded ill put it up for you even tho i was drunk and didnt do all that well haha that was a fun set of games

Re: Stats

TruYadoo
Hey, you want to change pages to show Body Clears? As well as a shot showing rezzes.

Re: Stats

@UnyoBro.
Its most likely between 0-5. This was taken long time ago and back then I wasnt a team player at all.

Re: Stats

Lost connection to host so the match never was finished, but I managed to capture my stats beforehand.

Re: Stats

Great idea...always fun to see people's stats. Awesome 39 and 3, Jande. On DJ's tail in this game...he got me by three but my damage was higher.

Re: Stats

Picture Quality is a little off, this is from back in August, it reads 47/11/14.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Nice! I think 47 is the highest I've seen. I saw Phobia and Takkaman each get 42/43, but nothing above that. Sometimes when you start to get up there people just start getting pissed and the server eventually quits.

Must be the PC...

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Posting this for Jande...35. Awesome game, man. My 29 wasn't too shabby either.

Re: Stats

No, but 2 rezzez with a 6-5 match, as an elf, is very shabby.  Maybe buy rez instead of gust first round, might help.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
I always have at least one or two people rezzed if I come across someone, but I was pretty much on the other side of the map surprising their team and killing them this whole game. I like to flank the other team when they're busy going after a large group on my team.  We were behind by about 2 rounds when I came into this game, so it seems my tactics worked just fine here.

I prefer to buy gust first round because I make money from kills, and buy teleport and rez after that.

Re: Stats

Oh, thats the game where I got cleared on last round :( was all pumped to get 40+ kills but no...

Re: Stats

omnipotive
Jande wrote
was all pumped to get 40+ kills but no...
I know how you feel :(

Re: Stats

Your damage was 36.1 too. That's awesome.

On Jan 16, 2012, at 4:12 PM, "Jande [via Shadowrun Forums]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Oh, thats the game where I got cleared on last round :( was all pumped to get 40+ kills but no...

http://shadowrun-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/Stats-tp5126749p5150046.html
To unsubscribe from Stats, click here.
NAML

Re: Stats

So you don't make money from rezzing?  I see absolute rookie in there, he's another elf who buys gust first round.  I personally don't like being the last one alive on my team with no rez.  I'm also sure my team would rather play themselves instead of having to watch me be the last one alive with no rez.  But that's just my opinion and even I make exceptions(getting money for tele first round).

Re: Stats

RogueDB
That's true. I'll sometimes buy rez first round but my philosophy has been I can't rez if I'm dead, and that doesn't help the team either. But, yeah, it is pretty annoying to watch an elf run around first round without rez. I admit I could probably be a better team player, but my name is Rogue for a reason. It probably comes from playing so many public matches, where so many people don't play as a team.
1234 ... 14