Stats

12345 ... 14

Re: Stats

persistive
If I had a PC, I'd be going 100-0, let alone 25.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Stats

I've seen you play on pc before, and also welcome back did you bring all those people you took away?

Re: Stats

persistive
No, you seen me play on a Laptop which can't run Shadowrun for shit. and those people... well, they're gone hahahaha
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Stats

Jande

Closest I can get to 40 kills.

Re: Stats

I know. I got 33 last night and then flubbed it. Arg.

Re: Stats

Unyobro
iTEBOWEDu is one of the best gamertags I've ever seen!

Re: Stats

RogueDB
I've seen him in pubs A LOT lately. Every once in a while he does really good, but the last 2 weeks or so he's pretty much been target practice.

On Jan 27, 2012, at 1:21 AM, "Unyobro [via Shadowrun Forums]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

iTEBOWEDu is one of the best gamertags I've ever seen!

http://shadowrun-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/Stats-tp5126749p5434698.html
To unsubscribe from Stats, click here.
NAML

Re: Stats

Unyobro
I wonder what his GT was before the tebow bullshit started. If you see him again ask, it'd be interesting.

Re: Stats

Jande
Saint Breezy and Joe4Prez. He's on my friend list and pretty much always playing with him when im online.
He's a funny guy :)

Re: Stats

RogueDB
The stupidest thing was that I decided to go all rocket launcher with the 7000 I had sitting there. If I had stuck to my guns (pun intended) I could have gotten up there. I can only imagine this was a Counter Strike problem too in the day...

On Jan 27, 2012, at 5:56 PM, "Jande [via Shadowrun Forums]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Saint Breezy and Joe4Prez. He's on my friend list and pretty much always playing with him when im online.
He's a funny guy :)

http://shadowrun-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/Stats-tp5126749p5437052.html
To unsubscribe from Stats, click here.
NAML

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
Just had a 43 kill game today but couldn't figure out how to take a screen capture fast enough. And then later on, stupid me realized that I could have just taken a picture with my phone :(

Re: Stats

Here's one to show that even Phobia can't win em all.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Nice. I was just playing with him about an hour ago... We completely destroyed everyone. It was actually getting kind of boring. We needed your competition, Prophet.

Re: Stats

Morphine
http://youtu.be/Ep-UpeQv4wc
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Stats

Morphine's link

Re: Stats

Phobia pointed out that we got a total of 66 kills this game...

Re: Stats

This pic is for iMurkYou, he beasted in this game.

Re: Stats

Siris
Back in the winter of 2010 I got 48-4-14 on Nerve Center. My favorite game that I've ever played!
When Blurzz was still around him & I were able to get a total of 83 kills combined on Dig Site. He had 43 & I had 40.

The highest I've ever seen was 63-?-? & that was by No Name Gamer. Truly phenomenal.

Re: Stats

I would have loved to seen all of that.

Re: Stats

Morphine
Here are some end of game stats from my secondary account. These were all taken from one day of playing. I was getting around a steady 25+ kills a game. I even got kicked in one game when it was 5-4 and I had 39 kills.