Stats

1 ... 11121314

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
On behalf of all pc players... You are welcome

Edit: Those are some nice stats too, Soggy. Especially that 30-20. Don't know why I didn't see them before.

Re: Stats

Nice work.

In a few months you won't have to worry about us at all.

Re: Stats

On behalf of all pc players... You are welcome

Edit: Those are some nice stats too, Soggy. Especially that 30-20. Don't
know why I didn't see them before.

Thanks :D I think thats only the 2nd or 3rd time i've got 30+ kills in over 6 years of playing hahaha.. I remember getting 37 once but I think this is probably my best overall score... ever.. xD

So when does GFWL close? Im not sure if its worth installing Windows 7 and buying a PC copy of SR and a wired controller only for however long is left until SR PC dies.. would be nice to try and get a 40 while it may still be possible though lol

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
It'll be shut down on July 1st so you have about 4 months left. If you plan on playing on PC a lot over the next few months then I'd say go for it... But if not then it's probably not worth it at this point.

Re: Stats

a soggy fish
Hmm.. I'll probably use the wired controller for other games eventually and I should really upgrade from XP anyways.. if I can get that sorted soonish i might grab a copy for the last couple months.. even if it is like £20 on GFWL -.-

Re: Stats

omnipotive

and 2 others... http://campl.us/eaZiUfZ3Wp2

Re: Stats

Posting this for Scrubber...

I was only in the match for a couple rounds.  I killed a few of my teammates accidentally due to beer consumption  also.

Re: Stats

So many stats, so little time.
Aether Quintus stats?  Judging by the other Aether tags, I'm sure he's a very special person.

I thought Mr. Bob being the MVP of the game was pretty beastly.

Grim Body Clearer stats?  Don't think I've seen this tag but once or twice and then never again.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Happy New Year a little late, ya'all. Getting back in "Shadowrun shape."

Re: Stats

Unyobro
People are still playing? I might have to jump on before MS decides to shut it down for good.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Yeah, I can usually find games these days. It's actually been *slightly* better than it was a while back. Sometimes it's terribly laggy, though, especially if I play with DJ.

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
Hey now, I resent that statement lol. If you're referring to the game I think you are, even I got fed up and started teamkilling my teammates just to make it end faster .

Re: Stats

LaggyDJ
Haha, DJ is laggy

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
Haha You should start a campaign with that. I'm sure you would get a lot of followers.

Re: Stats

MinionPreacher
DJ..YOU SUCK BALLS...more than any "white girl" in history ,saucy savory and  drags his teeth alittle on my shaft!Thick beef tube steak for all back stabbers and haters-oh,I will return to burn my seal on your soul..and forever live "rent free" in your dreams :)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KOlAMyGwkUk word!

Re: Stats

Brinierpondbbf
Will they put SR on Xbox one???

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Yeah, anyone have any news on this? I remember the Shadowrun cover was spotted in the Xbox One/360 compatibility ads a while ago. That'll be interesting, especially since it's essentially a PC emulator so we will also be playing PC against each other.

Re: Stats

Brinierpondbbf
ik there probably won't be but imagine if the did bring out SR 2

Re: Stats

Brinierpondbbf
I heard that MICROSOFT are shutting down 360 live is that true?
1 ... 11121314