Stats

123456 ... 14

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
All this in a losing cause. Though I will admit that I stole about 10 of those kills.

Re: Stats

good shit DJ, nice kills and rezzes, way to pull your team

Re: Stats

I haven't seen Ahumana in a while in Shadowrun, so I was very giddy when I got this.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
I saw a 'stillahumana' the other day.

Nice, DJ. I still need to break 40.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2012, at 6:39 PM, "PlayShadowrun [via Shadowrun Forums]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

I haven't seen Ahumana in a while in Shadowrun, so I was very giddy when I got this.

http://shadowrun-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/Stats-tp5126749p5592484.html
To unsubscribe from Stats, click here.
NAML

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
Thanks, guys. Just wish I could've gotten 1 more rez so I can say I had a 40-20 lol.

Re: Stats

Look at me, just sittin on some Hammastanko stats!

SJ

Re: Stats

SJ

Re: Stats

Ah, you made a friend Jonno.
Here's my proof that I'm not all bad on xbox, as if my xbox videos weren't enough.

Re: Stats

RogueDB
Same here! Xbox approved.

Re: Stats

@Rouge: It's funny how in the pic ShootBillyBob has the most 'bonus money total' in the game when his other shown stats suck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I came back to SR today and had a wonderful time.

Re: Stats

Jande

I still got it even tho I have been playing ME3
Think I had around 3-5 deaths.

Re: Stats

That's funny. I didn't even notice. Maybe he had a ton of body clears.

This was fun...

Re: Stats

This is for Lokoman(I Hope You Burn).  Anyone who knows him, knows him as a beast.

Re: Stats

Look at ole' Natureboy.

Re: Stats

omnipotive
It was an intense game of my team vs. Jande's team. Ultimately, my followers persevered.

Re: Stats

Jande

So close to the magical 40's =(
Oh and nice paint skills Repulscious!

Re: Stats

LOL at your 22% body clear!

Re: Stats

Nice one, Jande. That may be the best K/D ratio I've ever seen.

Re: Stats

Earlier, I posted a pic showing me topping Loko but with not many actual stats visible. Here is the rest, sorry for the poor quality.

I have another one to share that will prove my capability to play a good Elf.

Re: Stats

Hammastanko

too easy
123456 ... 14