Stats

1234567 ... 14

Re: Stats

Geez Hamma, you needed somebody to play against.

Re: Stats

Hammastanko
yeah... I feel bad cuz I owned them so hard

Re: Stats

RogueDB
We need to do some all PC waring against each other... me, you guys, Phobia, Takka-baby, etc.

Re: Stats

TruYadoo
PC vs PC? 4v4? 6v6? I'm down!

Re: Stats

RogueDB
That would be amazing... Just something informal one night or weekend.

PC vs PC? 4v4? 6v6? I'm down!

Re: Stats

TruYadoo
I'll make a thread for this PC vs PC match.

Re: Stats

I am now convinced that Favela is my best map.  I seem to be unnaturally beastly there at times.  And this was against smartlink smgers.

Re: Stats

a soggy fish

BUMP

Re: Stats

Jonnos PC EV SMG stats.  He said he only did to put a stop to Dude's beastness.

Re: Stats

onnoj
I seem to recall you were on pc as well, and with a team of 3. why didnt you stop me?

Re: Stats

Jonno is so hard trying to hide behind the tags  But seems like he's getting busted everytime

Re: Stats

Bloody_eL

My best match in a tournament I think. Came back from being down 5-1 to win 6-5. Vick had some of the best tournament snipes I have ever seen.

Re: Stats

onnoj
that one had recnt players from 1609 days ago o0

Re: Stats

I teamkilled myself and fed dude money for the first three rounds.  That at least evened out a little.  I totally understand though, you had to carry your team.

Re: Stats

DJ Da B3st
A couple of cool stats.
1. Had all 10's in this game
All 10's

2.All 1's accross the board
All 1's

3. Shot 100%. I think I only used a shotgun the entire game.
100%

Re: Stats

Those are some awesome off the wall stats.

Re: Stats

Re: Stats

Bloody_eL
Judging by your Friendly Fire, you probably killed your own team more than the other. Good rez's.

Re: Stats

a soggy fish
Haha thanks, it turned into a free-for-all halfway through and I kinda got involved..

Re: Stats

Jande

I dunno if i have posted this earlier but here we go. PC 2good.
1234567 ... 14