Steam

Unyobro
Anyone else have it? I mainly play TF2 on it but I have other games like Terraria and I'll end up getting more when I see good sales. My name is Unyobro with the alias dudebro.

Re: Steam

RogueDB
What is Steam exactly? It seems pretty cool from the little I've heard mentioned about it.

Re: Steam

Unyobro
It's an awesome digital download system for games. The service itself is totally free and it has some free games but you get the most out of it by purchasing games. They have lots of games under 5 bucks, tons under 10 and even more above those ranges. Most people just play Team Fortress 2 though since it recently went free to play and it's awesome.

Re: Steam

I use steam for Half life 2 deathmatch, profit05 is my username.

Re: Steam

Unyobro
No TF2?

Re: Steam

I have TF2 but never played it on steam.

Re: Steam

Unyobro
Well if you want I'll add you but if we don't have any games in common it might be pointless. If you still play TF2 you should link it to steam so we can play. I have several friends who also play so we could get a small party together, sometimes.

Re: Steam

feel free to add me, it's been awhile since i even logged in, maybe that'll give me a reason

Re: Steam

Unyobro
I added you. Btw CaptJack and other PC players have a Shadowrun group you should join.

Re: Steam

PunkTerrorist
I have Dawn of war 2, mafia 2, and lost planet for steam. PunkTerrorist is my tag

Re: Steam

Unyobro
You don't like TF2?

Re: Steam

PunkTerrorist
What is TF2?

Re: Steam

TF2 is Team Fortress 2 which went free 2 play about 6 months ago.

My username is Profit5, not 05, and it won't let me add friends even though I have a retail version of halflife 2 deathmatch(but i think i got it free).