Stop emailing me.

Unyobro
Since you refused to cooperate when I told you the first time I'm gonna say this for everyone to see so the public humiliation might get through your thick skull. Stop emailing me about stupid shit from this site Yadoo. Here's the first email you sent me-

Specifically, "...it's a basically a fable...".

 Would you like to defend/make up some excuse for why you made such a
 mistake/typo on a forum post? You claim that you've said that no one cares
 about typos in the chat box. But on more than one occasion, you've cried
 about "improving yourself" and typing with proper English.

 You should even seen that you made a typo in that passage. The big question
 however, is will you act like the "mature adult" that you claim to be and
 admit to this mistake/typo?

 Sincerely,
 - TruYadoo

I then told you  "Don't ever email me again you weirdo" and you replied back "You're such an overgrown child!"

Fuck off. Leave me alone and keep your whiny bullshit to this site. I type very well normally so the occasional obvious typo is not a big deal. I have no problem admitting I make typos. Most times I correct them because I actually proofread but sometimes it gets through. Normally you post like shit and you don't care. When you're trying to make a point about my typos you try harder, it's obvious. I only said you should try harder because lots of your posts have such obvious mistakes that are not simple typos. If you don't care that's fine, but don't keep bringing it up like it's this big offense to your character.

@Prophet- I'm not happy that I signed up for your site with my email and now this loser is harassing me with it. You should make emails private and only for admins in case of an issue. Or make it so we can add each other as friends and only then can we email each other.

@Everyone else- I know this topic is annoying and more of the same arguing bullshit, that's why I posted it in TrashTalk. Hopefully you'll agree with me that Yadoo is being a fucking weirdo and say something about it so he knows. He obviously has no clue how to be a normal person so feel free to speak up.

Re: Stop emailing me.

I'm sorry to hear this Unyo, if I can't fix this problem myself through these limited forums, then I'll solve it with a perma ban, I won't tolerate harassment of any kind especially if the source is here.  You could have posted this in site support because even I agree this is an issue that needs to be dealt with and will be.

Re: Stop emailing me.

The good news is that he can't see your email, but can send u emails directly from here which definately sucks.  I'm looking into this issue.  In the meantime, if Yadoo sends you one more email let me know and he will be banned.  If I can't prevent this issue from happening then I will definately regulate it.

@Yadoo, I hope you see this because if he gets one more then you are gone.

Re: Stop emailing me.

Unyobro
I just wanna point out that he sent me that email because I wasn't replying to him in that topic anymore. The topic where I was discussing religion with DJ and Yadoo he replied to me for 5 PAGES after I said I was done replying to him. Since he likes to call me a child I figured it's only fair to point out how immature he's being about such a trivial issue.

@Prophet- I'll let you know if he emails me again. I don't check it often but the date will be plainly obvious. I was gonna report him for spam or abuse but I didn't wanna get involved in that kind of bullshit with my email provider or his.

Re: Stop emailing me.

persistive
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH this shit is too funny lmfaoooooo
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Stop emailing me.

Maybe he keeps trying to get your attention because he has a crush on you. LOL.

Re: Stop emailing me.

Unyobro
Well I am very sexy and charming so maybe. It's not like I can help it though, he needs to learn some self control apparently. Plus I'm not into dudes.

Re: Stop emailing me.

TruYadoo
I emailed you to directly point out to YOU how you clearly refuse to admit to any mistake, no matter how small.
Stop being such a baby. My emails were sent to you before you went on some posting strike against me.

Well, stop acting like a child and admit to making your mistakes.
Also, you should really talk to this newer player, evilCHIPleader. He has his own scientific theories about the creating of mankind by an extremely intelligent people that came from a solar system further from a black hole than our own.

He still agrees that it is very ignorant to believe only want Science can prove and to just simply disregard everything else as being impossible if Science can't prove it as being possible as they can't prove it as being impossible either.
He also has his own thoughts on why the average human being is more intelligent than the average animal...

I think you'd really dislike him because he an older guy as well (52 years old) and he too thinks that you're a very ignorant hateful old man.

Hey Unyo, stop harassing me with your moronic "I hate Yadoo so everyone else should!" bullshit. Don't you think that it's about time that you grow up? Maybe get a little true insight on reality, you definitely need it. ha..

Re: Stop emailing me.

This didn't garnish a response, because the reasonings don't matter.  What matters is that it never happens again.

Re: Stop emailing me.

Unyobro
@Yadoo- Wow you need a life dude. That post came off so fucking nuts I feel bad for you.

Re: Stop emailing me.

TruYadoo
You'd say that you feel bad about anyone that disagrees with you.
You say that I need a life..
Hey Unyo, you need a clue.
Oh, you should try growing up too.

Stop emailing me, you stalker! Don't ever reply to me or I'll report you to the Troll police.