Sundays....

i204

Re: Sundays....

Very Nice!  I like the Green!

Re: Sundays....

I've been meaning to post this since the op posted this.  And a year later here's my setup.

Re: Sundays....

DJ Da B3st
I'm gonna have a setup like this one of these days. You just wait.

I think the green color in the OP is a bit too much though.

Re: Sundays....

Such a clean desks. I dont like that.

Re: Sundays....

I had it cleaned before I took the picture.