Teams or Partial Teams

Please post any kind of team information here please, whether it's a full or partial roster.  Even if you aren't sure at all but have possibilities please list them to get the ball rolling.

Ex. Team Name
Gamertag- (race)
Gamertag- (race)
Gamertag- (race)
Gamertag- (race)
Sub tag if you have a sub.

Re: Petition: Anyone interested in a Shadowrun Tournament!

MC Tickle420
This post was updated on .
sweet! If the tourney happens our roster would be something like this:
Boothead[MC Tickle(demigod)]
prophet[playshadowrun(sexybitch)]
Maybe
meatwadhero[total retard(love ya buddy)]
fo1ker[folker?(not around much)]
skyliner(tweaker)
v2cain(slaps bitches)
shadowrungirl[canada lover(not a girl?)]
the dude(smokes dope)
catalan
realalark(very unsure about him)
husband
jimbomonkey
dacattack
los mafias(dont think he speaks english)

I havent talked to any of these people about this so let me know who your picks are and we will start with those common to both lists.

Re: Petition: Anyone interested in a Shadowrun Tournament!

Husband and Los Mafias are on pc, which I think husband can play on xbox and yes Los Mafias speaks perfect english.  I'd say Skyliner and Dude are our best bets because they are always on and down for anything.  I'm all for Meatwad, Catalan, and Folker but are they going to be available or interested.

Re: Teams

empoleonlvx
potential members of my team :

-Reymond666
-Carnageblack
-arturovga
-snappiestglind
-cripix

please give more information

Re: Teams

not a bad group of folks, when ya'll are ready I'll get a team started to run games if nothing else

Partial Team

Morphine
Team = OLR (One Last Regret).

iMoRphiiiNe

Axixa
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

Skeptical Deity
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

Brian90
Team Name: Bay Breeze

Members:
Brian90
I Need Beer Now
SH Comrade
xl BabyJesus lx

Is this the only registration we do?

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

as of right now that is the only registration needed, idealy though it would be nice to have all participants register individually as well

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

MC Tickle420
Alright this is a very tentative team lineup.

MC Tickle420
Skyliner99
Unstoppable 805
Mrs Meatwadhero

Am I signed up now?

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

Bloody_eL
Sure

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

I hope you BURN
Reaxxxion
I hope you BURN

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

"The Regularz"

YProphetY- (PlaySR)
TheDude421
Swiftmiester
CSI PITBULL 187
sub- Mr.Loveburnz

Re: PlayShadowrun Tournament 1

Siris
Team: Heat of the Moment
GT: Sirissss
GT: Himicane (Yucky Blo Jay)
GT: Magnus the Great
GT: Ix Havoc

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

iMuRkYoUx
I'll Be On Your Team If You Need Someone .

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

If you guys don't get that last person, I can play also.
SJ

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

SJ
This post was updated on .
Jurrassick
Noxiiious
Shaba1235
Sokoto
Sir Jonno

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

Bloody_eL
Autobots: Newlyded, NoNameGamer, Bloody El, OboPro

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

Morphine
Nobody ever updated our team.

Name = OLR (One Last Regret)

iMoRphiiine

I Hope You BURN

Axixa

Reaxxxxtion

Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Teams or Partial Teams

Fear The Pistol
i know its wayyyy late to try to sign up but im just wondering if there are any more partial teams? im down if anyone wanna make a team. ALSO what gamertag is reaxtion playing on these days??