Temporary Forums?

Sorry folks, the forums seem to be down again and since I let somebody else host them, I'm kind of just waiting on them to fix them.  But don't you worry the good ole "original" playshadowrun.com forums are still here and still strong.
So if you need to discuss any current tourney information or just want to complain about the forums, do so here.  I do apologize for any pain this may cause.  I have enabled guests so no new sign-up is needed but welcomed for future possibilities.  Be sure to teamkill consistive when you see him, he's probably off playing CoD somewhere instead of fixing our regular forums.

Re: Temporary Forums?

Tulsie
trolololo

Re: Temporary Forums?

Forums have died  (for me at least)

Embedded forums:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/u743557896/public_html/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Playsrforums.com:

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

dunno if you can do anything about it but i thought id post cos i'm bored.

Re: Temporary Forums?

It's not just you, Consistive hasn't given me an update as to what's going on with the forums in about a week.  And since he has all the data, they may never be fixed like they should be.  I guess a switch is in order.

Re: Temporary Forums?

Fishy
Fuck that sounds bad, so he's just disappeared? Its gonna be like when a creeper blows up your house and you have to rebuild ):

Re: Temporary Forums?

Here's a little update on the status of the regular forums.

THEY'RE DEAD!  I have recently been informed that there was no way to retrieve the forums from a shitty dead host so they will probably not be returning.  Of course all that means is that we will have to revert to the good ole trusty forum that has always been here.  I will be looking into creating a new forum myself and attaching it to playsrforums.com.  Sorry this happened, but it's kinda what I expected to start with.

Re: Temporary Forums?

Bloody_eL
Good.

Re: Temporary Forums?

So are these forums now the permanent forums? I dun liek ):

Re: Temporary Forums?

Nah I'm currently trying to get us a new forum, it may take  a week or two.

Re: Temporary Forums?

a soggy fish
Nice one, thanks for being proactive with trying to fix stuff (y)

Re: Temporary Forums?

DJ Da B3st
At least I can access this forum on my home network.

Re: Temporary Forums?

Well I have another forum in mind, but if people would prefer to stick to this one even better.  You can view the new forum at PlaySRForums.com for the next day or so just for a test run.  Let me know which one you would prefer.

Re: Temporary Forums?

Well due to lack of interest in a new forum, I have decided to stick with this one until another good forum opportunity arises.  I have taken the ads out so that annoyance will be obsolete.  And hopefully this will be the best decision.