The Losers vs Sigma reschedule thread

Re: The Losers vs Sigma reschedule thread

Sigma wins 6-1 and 6-3 I do believe.  Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  The second match will be posted later.

Re: The Losers vs Sigma reschedule thread

Bloody_eL
It was 6-2 6-3. Already updated Bracket.

Re: The Losers vs Sigma reschedule thread

Yeah baby, it looks like we made the finals!  Go team LOSERS!