The New Guidelines

Please read the Guidelines listed at the top of the main forum page.  Multiple infractions will result in a temporary ban, while excessive infraction after the fact will result in a permaban.  If you want to be vulgar(without crossing the line of course) then please make use of the Trash Talking section.

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

Unyobro
It's kinda unrelated but I wasn't sure where to ask. If I have a site support question where does it go? I'll ask here for now but I wanna know the right place for the future.

I signed out once yesterday and now the chat is constantly logging me out, even though I'm staying logged in on the forum. Is there something wrong on my end or is this a glitch with the chat?

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

TruYadoo
It just notices that you've been inactive within the chat for a certain amount of time. That's all. Nothing wrong and no glitch. Just an inactivity timer.

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

and this chat is on three different pages on the site, going to a different page sometimes logs you out of chat

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

Unyobro
Sorry guys but that's not what's going on. When I was pretending to be MinionPreacher I would stay logged into chat every time I came here and every time I opened a new page. Since I logged out and logged back in the other day chat has been logged out despite me being logged into the forum.

How about my other question prophet, where should support topics go?

"Avoid posting extremely long posts on a regular basis."
I totally understand this one but I think it's bad because it's too general. What if people are having a discussion about SR and they go on for pages with long posts? To me that should not be seen as bad at all, in fact it would be great for this site.

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Thanks. I also noticed you reorganized the sections so they make more sense, looks good.

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

Mooky
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

omnipotive
Thank you for maintaining the unstable balance between order and chaos.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

persistive
Fuck you and your guidlines
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: New Guidelines to be followed

Follow the guidelines or be banned.
Mooky wrote
Frequent abuse of the guidelines will result in a ban.

Re: The New Guidelines

Please, everyone take notice to the addition to the Guidelines.  It will be strictly enforced.