Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

Bloody_eL
When can everyone play? I talked to Fear and he said most nights he can play.

My schedule is this:

Tuesday (tonight): After 6:30 EST
Wednesday: After 6:30 EST
Thursday: Doubtful
Friday: Doubtful (maybe late)
Saturday: Doubtful (maybe late)
Sunday(if needed): All day

I already contacted everyone to see if they could play. Email me at bawaggoner@hotmail.com or send me a message on XBL if/when you can play.

Re: Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
Bloody,
How many gamers do you have that responded as free agents or can't get in the tournament. Why not make another Bracket of 4 teams and have them play a round robin or something to get them started in the team private types of matches?
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

Teapot
He's mentioned about having an am bracket before, or a tournament for new players. It all comes down to participation.

My team is fairly new as well as the team I'm facing first round. Pretty sure he chose to match us up so we could play a good match against each other without getting stomped out of the tournament right away.

So he's taking steps but there's not much more he can do when nobody is willing to put a team together. There's roughly 4 more teams that could be created by the F/A's alone, but nobody is taking action.

I would try to make your own team asap and MAYBE you can still get in, but I have no say in that.

Re: Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

Bloody_eL
My team is going to be on tonight, so this night seems to work best with us.

Re: Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
Thanks Teapot.  Yeah, from my own experience with getting teams together it was difficult when you had a bunch of free agents and no one teamed up ahead of time. What we did was contact the free agents and put them together as a team and gave them a week to practice. What we decided to do was to run the tournamnets on Sundays.

But it does take alot of time and patience to run tournaments. I would be happy to put a bracket together but I shut down my website for a while when the rest of the team decided to not work together and follow through with their portions of the work. I still have the website but I haven't really done anything with it and erased all the gamers that participated. Shadowrunclub.com

P.S. I just really wanted to participate and I know my skill level is way below these guys but I do love the game and play everyday.
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Tournament Match: Game 3: Autobots vs Shadowrun Family Schedule Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
By the way if anyone gets in touch with Sir Jonno. Please have him contact me. I would like to speak with him
ShadowrunClub.com