Tournament?

RogueDB
Why don't we plan a little weekend tournament on here? We seem to have enough people. Just a quick bracket series of maybe 4 on 4 if we have enough. I'd suggest picking maps/sides randomly. We could use the dedicated server.

Re: Tournament?

The best we could do is probably two teams so it wouldn't really be a tournament.  I say let's start out establishing some private matches on a regular basis and then go from there.  Maps would be chosen based on our numbers and how quick I can get Jack to change the map cycle on the server.  Also, you're talking about integrating pc players and xbox players in a competitive sense, which most xbox players would not like unless the pc players were evenly dispersed among teams.  Doing a tournament is not near as easy as it seems, but starting a few privates every week would be a good start.

Re: Tournament?

swiftmiester
i could "atempt" to cancel out playshadowrun.... lol

Re: Tournament?

Some private matches sound good to me. I'm sure we can balance the PC players and the Xbox players.