VISTA players

swiftmiester
At the end of the games say something its good to know who else is on pc in the match....maybe we can all work together

Re: VISTA players

Unfortunately I can't seem to get my mic to work on pc.

Re: VISTA players

swiftmiester
try adjusting the voice threshold it should work with a controller automatically

Re: VISTA players

roguedb
Can you talk to other Vista players on PC? As we all know Xbox players hear nothing but digital noise. Also, can PC players hear Xbox players clearly? I'll find this out once I get a gaming computer.

Re: VISTA players

swiftmiester
When on pc: 0 noise from xbox players  however you can hear people on pc in game chat ....however all the xbox players hear you as a robot which can be problomatic if you play on xbox and pc do to muting.

The only way to talk to a xbox player from pc is to private chat.

Re: VISTA players

roguedb
Ah, thanks. I was curious about that. Kind of a disadvantage, since when you get into a good room xbox players will communicate and work together.

Re: VISTA players

kast
Thanks for the tip swiftmiester, few of my friends are on vista.

Re: VISTA players

HL2HebrewHammer
I've just been making a party with the xbox I have and using the mic from that to talk to people. I just tk it at the beginning of the round. A cool biproduct of this method is that I get to dump all the money from the xbox into the pc and buy all kinds of stuff.

Re: VISTA players

TruYadoo
I'll keep that in mind next time I play you.

Re: VISTA players

HL2HebrewHammer
Yea just hit me up and I'll dump some money your way. I usually start dishing it out after I get all my magic.