Vista

roguedb
Just bought a copy of the game for PC. What kind of spcs will I need on a computer? It came out in 2007, so hopefully I can find something used (and relatively cheap) that will do a good job. What kind of video card should I look for? I'm normally a Mac guy, so I don't know much.

Re: Vista

you need at least 2-3 gigs of ram, and i was able to get a graphics card for less than 50 bucks on ebay(geforce 8800) those were always the hindering factors in my pc gaming endeavors

Re: Vista

roguedb
Thanks. I'm thinking about a used PC...I'll look for that amount of RAM and maybe just upgrade the graphics card. I think the box says minimum 256 megs for the graphics card. I want a good refresh rate.

Re: Vista

swiftmiester
If you have sli capability ill sell you 2 9800gt's for 10 bucks plus shipping they overclock very well and are just collecting dust (same card as 8800....)

Re: Vista

roguedb
Thanks for the offer. I still haven't bought one yet but I'll see what I end up with. Will check my motherboard to see if it does sli.