Wanna get better?

persistive
If any of you guys are new and would like to get better, I can help you and show you the ropes. You will become a monster in 3 months  hopefully and I will help you get into privates. (If you want.) I will also show you how to play smart.

Privates are more organized and you can't be a 'lone wolf' or you will get fucked in the ass.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Wanna get better?

DJ Da B3st
Is this going to be a daily, tutoring type thing? Because I don't think anyone can become a monster in this game in 3 months, unless they used to be really good at other fps games.

Re: Wanna get better?

persistive wrote
Privates are more organized and you can't be a 'lone wolf' or you will get fucked in the ass.
People "clutch-it" in Privates all the time.

Re: Wanna get better?

persistive
If they listen to me and absorb what I teach them.. then they can. I don't mean the once a week crap.. whenever they're on and atleast maybe 3+ days a week will help them alot.

DJ, get to college noob.  oh and I will show you the ways of persitive once you get an xbox (Which I doubt, 'cos if I had a good PC, i'd never touch an xbox.)
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Wanna get better?

persistive
Depends who's on the other team... as there is always someone in privates who is new.

and All the time? have you played a decent private? lolol
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Wanna get better?

TruYadoo
Weren't you the person who said that teams are even/balanced in Privates?
Maybe "newer" but not always someone "new" in a private.

Well I don't know.. You can simply take the most recent matches. Ask NO NAME GAM3R and iMark Jeezy if the Privates they played with me were "decent". Sure, it wasn't all top named players but still more than none.

Re: Wanna get better?

persistive wrote
DJ, get to college noob.  oh and I will show you the ways of persitive once you get an xbox (Which I doubt, 'cos if I had a good PC, i'd never touch an xbox.)
It's more about not wanting to waste money buying an xbox just to play one game. Maybe when I decide to start playing other games regularly then I'll consider buying one.
SJ

Re: Wanna get better?

SJ
persistive wrote
If any of you guys are new and would like to get better, I can help you and show you the ropes. You will become a monster in 3 months  hopefully and I will help you get into privates. (If you want.) I will also show you how to play smart.

Privates are more organized and you can't be a 'lone wolf' or you will get fucked in the ass.
The only way to get better at this game is to get help from BOSS NASTi.

Re: Wanna get better?

LoL, a Boss Nasti joke.....

Re: Wanna get better?

persistive
LOOOOOOOOL BOSS NASTi is definetly the way to go.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Wanna get better?

DJ Da B3st
Who's BOSS NASTI?

Re: Wanna get better?

NewlyDed
You don't know who Boss Nasti is? That better be sarcasm; how is that even possible? Boss Nasti is a self-proclaimed professional gamer/coach. He tried to "coach" Shadowrun years ago but it didn't work out because he was trash. He had a few good ideas and strategies but he would plan things out way too far ahead. e.g. Jump into hangar kill the human, then teleport onto balcony kill the elf, everybody else will push down elevator bank, kill the troll, and then kill the human who goes into hangar to rez the other human.
His plans were based entirely on one specific thing happening. He would yell at you because you didn't kill the human in hangar so it's your fault alone that your team lost the round-- crap like that is why people hate him and make fun of him incessantly.

Re: Wanna get better?

omnipotive
He used to coach me until...

Re: Wanna get better?

TruYadoo
Wow, I haven't heard that name in awhile! Oh come on, you guys are making him seem like a moron.. at least give him some credit. He didn't play like a total bot like most people do nowadays.
I miss the Good Ol Days!

If you want to get better, play like a bot does in public matches. Get raped 99 times out of 100 and then totally destroy some kid that 1 time out of 100.

Prophet! You should make an Epic Bot Moments montage..

Re: Wanna get better?

LazyBarracuda
Oo can u help me get into some privates? I'm usually roaming the public matches in parties, but I never get into privates. I've played for over 3 years and am experienced.
GT: LazyBarracuda

Re: Wanna get better?

Sinistermao
ahahaha BOSS Nasti? bah need i shed light on the youtube clip of jhr pounding him? haha