We'd be better off with him

TruYadoo
Thought I'd share. I finally had enough of his immaturity, ignorance, dishonesty, spiteful and narcissistic habits so I finally decided to share how I truly felt about him. There's a small amount of "paraphrasing", I'll screenshot the entire thing and post it too.

We might have had our little childish arguments and fights on several online forums but that's all irrelevant, I've had such a displeasure of knowing this one person, I came upon knowing him or at least how he presented himself consistently across the numerous different forums and that is the same person who admitted to behaving in the same manner online as he does in person. He has belittled, insulted and sometimes threatened anyone that dared to admit to believing differently than him in almost ANY topic. This "man" has persistently proved to be beyond egotistical to the point of narcissism in that he always believed he was right and anyone who disagreed with him was automatically wrong. He would take off topic comments and make absurd assumptions with no basis behind them, of people's religious and political beliefs and he would verbally attack both you and every aspect of your life based on his own absurd assumptions of you. He has at times turned completely around and verbally attacked other people and their intelligence almost immediately after playing nice with that same person, simply because the person shared a belief of theirs that he didn't agree with.

With the exception of my absent, biological father, I have only threatened and wished death on one other person. I merely said I had only hoped this PoS decided to stick the barrel of a gun in his mouth and fire.

I am posting this because I don't care, this is how I truly feel about this despicable excuse of person. If he wants to go around, showing no morals for other people or their family, he deserves to be shown no morals in return. You want to attack my family, I'll strike right back.

I know I'm already one of the least favorite players in this community but what I do and have done is to improve the quality of Shadowrun for the community. But I do have a limit, a limit of bullshit that I'll put up with and I'm tired of putting up with this bitter ol' man's bullshit! Whether you think what I did was uncalled for or despicable or for some reason, you see reason for what I did, I no longer give a fuck. This excuse we know as "UnyoBro", he is everything that is wrong with America and with this world society.

To sum this up, whatever happens to me, to this post, to UnyoBro or to Shadowrun, UnyoBro has proved time and time again that he doesn't deserve any RESPECT and will NEVER be shown any respect from me as ever since I first met him, he has not once showed me the slightest bit of respect. Tomorrow has been a day of misfortune for me for the last several years, hopefully finally venting this bullshit will finally shed some light on this dreadful of days tomorrow.

THE END!

Re: We'd be better off with him

Unyobro
What a giant drama queen. The best part is you don't even get how bad this whole thing makes you look. You're a laughing stock. I'm done wasting my time talking to someone who is this petty and shallow. All this over a video game, fucking sad.

Re: We'd be better off with him

TruYadoo
I'm such a drama queen? You're the one that keeps intentionally posting the whole ordeal out of context in an flawed attempt to make people sympathize with you. I merely choose to post the whole thing over here before you could, knowing you WOULD.

A laughing stock? Actually I think what I said has actually IMPROVED my reputation and you know exactly why, it's because you're hated even more than I am!

All this? All I did was share how I truly feel what you should, to benefit Shadowrun, its community and frankly the rest of society. As I keep saying, our immature forum posts were completely irrelevant, my comment was based off your personality, attitude and elitist perception of yourself. An extremist like yourself has no place in society.

I took the MATURE route with this thread, bringing it further out in the open as I'm not ashamed by what I said and I stick to it. I KNEW you'd come over here and post about it but that you'd post lies and exaggerations instead of the true and full story. Is that alright with you, little kid OnionBoy?

Re: We'd be better off with him

a soggy fish
Speaking for myself here, but Yaddo this makes you look like a giant dickhead and gives the impression that you have the maturity level of an 8 year old.

You always talk of immaturity and such but i can say with confidence that you're a 14-17 year old who thinks he's right about everything and is unable to accept when he is wrong - it's obvious. You really need to sort your life out. Some people do deserve to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger but you have no right to pass that judgement on someone else. You're what's wrong with the world.

Re: We'd be better off with him

TruYadoo
What kind words, Fishy!

Well your confidence has failed you. I'm actually 20 years old and sure, I might think myself right OFTEN enough but as it's always been, the one person that has almost LITERALLY always thought of himself as right and is literally unable to accept being wrong is UnyoBro.

Obviously, it isn't as obvious as you claim. lol Well, I'm a 20 year old college student who has wanted to do Criminal Justice since I was a young child but upon realizing that I have some very strong opinions on our god forsaken outdated Constitution and other restrictions that do nothing but protect criminals, I've learned that law enforcement is no longer the best path for me. I might end up being an excellent cop, putting away actual criminals but I'll likely be called corrupt and that isn't very appealing for me.

I've been thinking about Computer Science now but I still don't know so you are right in a way that I need to sort out my life because I don't know which direction I should head.
But wouldn't you say that an intolerant, hateful narcissist that feels the need to insult anyone and everyone over a simple difference in opinion ALONG with all the other unwanted personality traits of his, be a rightful candidate to deserving such an end?

Re: We'd be better off with him

Fishy wrote
Speaking for myself here, but Yaddo this makes you look like a giant dickhead and gives the impression that you have the maturity level of an 8 year old.
Thanks, I'm glad to see this topic is working as well as I expected.

Re: We'd be better off with him

TruYadoo
Unyobro wrote
Thanks, I'm glad to see this topic is working as well as I expected.

The purpose for creating this thread was to ensure that the truth was told instead of relying on UnyoBro to come over here crying creating his own thread where he'd twist words and exaggerate as he always does. So I don't know what was to "expect" of this "topic".

Re: We'd be better off with him

TruYadoo wrote
But wouldn't you say that an intolerant, hateful narcissist that feels the need to insult anyone and everyone over a simple difference in opinion ALONG with all the other unwanted personality traits of his, be a rightful candidate to deserving such an end?
I cba to answer your whole post as i'm leaving work but as for the above, you may be right if it were true, but it isn't. I've seen Unyobrow insult a few people, and yes he can be intolerant but you're definitely the narcissist here, and way more intolerant of other people's opinions than he is.  You should have pretended I was right about your age, I actually facepalmed when you said you were 20, i'm ashamed to be the same age as you.

Have a nice day.

Re: We'd be better off with him

a soggy fish
Oh and actually, I think you'd make a great cop. You fit the stereotype pretty well.

Re: We'd be better off with him

Fishy wrote
I cba to answer your whole post as i'm leaving work but as for the above, you may be right if it were true, but it isn't. I've seen Unyobrow insult a few people, and yes he can be intolerant but you're definitely the narcissist here, and way more intolerant of other people's opinions than he is.  You should have pretended I was right about your age, I actually facepalmed when you said you were 20, i'm ashamed to be the same age as you.

Have a nice day.
I have to disagree. It's not ok to wish death on someone just because they may be a jerk. Trolling aside that would make you as bad as them, maybe worse.

Also I think I'm pretty tolerant. If I wasn't I would've rage quit these fan sites years ago. Strongly disagreeing with someone doesn't make you intolerant. Wishing death on someone for disagreeing with you? Yeah that's very intolerant.

Re: We'd be better off with him

Fishy, you've been on THIS fansite for how long? What other Shadowrun fansites have you been apart of?
I doubt you've come even close to seeing the full scale of UnyoBro's intolerance and narcissism.
Again, I might have a big ego but I'm no where near narcissistic.

Of course you'd like your quite tolerant Unyo, you also think you aren't closed minded. You've NEVER accepted fault for anything over these last years unless it was some PR stunt to try to save face or you ran off for months.

Fishy, I'm no shining angel myself but even assuming that I'm more intolerant, immature or am narcissistic while thinking Unyo is not, shows a severe case of ignorance of your behalf.

UnyoBro, he is the person that whether it be religious view or political affiliation or  taste in video games, he will bash anyone and their mother for believing differently than him. Hell, whether he's a meat eater or vegetarian, he likely insults those opposite of him there too. If you call him out or tell him (if he sees you as a neutral 3rd party) that he's behaving in any negative fashion, he will take it as a direct attack against him and his character and he'll turn tail, he'll start attacking your intelligence, your personal life and insulting you wherever he feels the need.

That is the man that you are trying to defend. A nothing but a bitter man that shows nothing but hate for the world and everyone else, and unless you suck his dick, you'll always be apart of that "everyone else" to him. Develop a time machine, go back in time about 6 years and watch Unyo and his behavior and attitude as long as I have and you'll agree with me.

Re: We'd be better off with him

DJ Da B3st
Seriously Yadoo, we get that you don't like Unyo and you think he's a bad human being...that's fine. You've argued with him over and over and called each other names...fine. But the guy hasn't kidnapped your mother and held her hostage.  He hasn't committed fraud against you. He hasn't killed someone you know. You've just argued vigorously over the INTERNET. No need to start wishing death on him over petty stuff.

Re: We'd be better off with him

a wise man once said "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."

if you're gonna argue, keep it about Shadowrun

Re: We'd be better off with him

DJ, it mainly started out as a comment. I forget who I was originally talking with but I mentioned someone sticking a gun in their mouth and firing. The other person brought up someone else to which I made my comment "Oh, I thought we were talking about Onion". Unfortunately, that part was quickly pushed up and gone by the time I knew UnyoBro was going to go completely psycho over it, claiming I was damning his son to a life without his father.

Since he felt like taking it that far, I decided "fuck it, we'd all be better off without him anyways" and continued with it.

As I had said to UnyoBro who persistently tried/continues to claim that my reasoning for my comment was over irrelevant arguments online over a 6 year old video game, I'll tell you too. The reason behind my comment and why I decided to continue along with it has nothing to do because of our (equality) immature rants at each other but the type of person he has shown himself to be.

Let me ask you two questions, DJ. What do you think of the Westboro Baptist Church? And do you somewhat agree with people's outrages that those of the WBC should just die?
Answer me those two questions.

Re: We'd be better off with him

My Name is Pearl
lol dis shit b cray cray

Re: We'd be better off with him

Unyobro
This just gets better and better. I don't even have to do anything really.

Re: We'd be better off with him

TruYadoo
UnyoBro, you decided to flip out over what was just a hilarious comment.

Re: We'd be better off with him

a soggy fish
I'm gonna give up trying to explain anything to you yaddo, all I can say is, I hope you grow up eventually, and when you do, you realise that you're a little bitch.

Re: We'd be better off with him

Unyobro
Fishy wrote
I'm gonna give up trying to explain anything to you yaddo, all I can say is, I hope you grow up eventually, and when you do, you realise that you're a little bitch.
Burn! You should send him some cream for that.

Re: We'd be better off with him

Fishy, we could all use a lot of growing up to do. You just being here and making that comment proves it, hop off my dick. Anyone that has had to listen to UnyoBro's bullshit, lies and insults for years would understand why I said what I did.

So Fishy, before you start telling me to grow up for a snide comment I mentioned out of comedy only to be flipped out on by the narcissist himself, you should get a fucking clue about the trash that you're defending. He's no one that deserves that respect from anyone as he hasn't shown it anyone else.
12