Weekend Tournaments.

Bloody_eL
If we announced a weekend tournament, would you be available?

For me it should work on most weekends.

Re: Weekend Tournaments.

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
most weekends im available.

Re: Weekend Tournaments.

We all know my answer to this.

Re: Weekend Tournaments.

Bloody_eL
I don't. I know I would like for this to happen, but there will be plenty of players that can't be on at that time...

Re: Weekend Tournaments.

Regarding the question of if I would be available.  I figured everyone already knew that I'm always available.....mostly.  I usually sleep between 6-12AM central time.  Everything else is flexible.  So I'm down for sure, and will of course encourage others to be down.

Re: Weekend Tournaments.

WhyIEyezYa
I am completely down but usually not available till after 11:30 pm un less i get off work  early

                                                                                                                                          † PITBULL †
Why I Eyez Ya

Re: Weekend Tournaments.

reaxtion
bloody i found that if you just leave the registration open every weekend for a weekend tourney, as long as you get 2 teams signed up it will work.  and after a few weeks you should get more teams to sign up.  If u want any help let me know, i had done something like this a while back