YProphetY
Administrator
Please feel free to start topics having anything to do with Shadowrun.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

Most posts from the site will come from this profile.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

PlayShadowrun  link back to main site

Re: Welcome to the forums.

For those of you who use to visit the old xbox shadowrun forums, I have good news.  They finally gave us our new xbox Shadowrun forums this past weekend.  Xbox.com Shadowrun forums

Re: Welcome to the forums.

Yay the forum reached over a thousand views today.  I wonder how many are my own views.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

kast
Nice site you have here,  really nice job.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for coming, and be sure to return.  In the meantime see you in Shadowrun.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

The Dude
Love the updates to the site. Keep up the good work Prophet!

Re: Welcome to the forums.

Thanks to everyone for helping me get over a 1000 views on the forum in the past week,
especially persistive for getting everyone riled up last week.
It's been a slow start for PlayShadowrun.com, but I feel like it's coming along nicely.  I have received both praise and criticism for doing this site.  What's sad is most of the criticism is PC hate.  But I will keep going with this, and everyone remember I consider this a community site.  I will always be open to knew ideas and things people may be interested in doing, all in the name of Shadowrun, the greatest fps/multiplayer game ever made.  Have a Merry Christmas everyone.  Also remember Shadowrun Sunday will be Christmas edition this week.  Maybe I'll put some Christmas music to it.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

Happy New Years

Re: Welcome to the forums.

Just figured I would do site update information here.  Not many major changes nowadays due to lack of resources but here are a couple to let you know about.  I just added a 1vs1 page for enthusiasts and casuals alike.  It's under the GameInfo/Gallery tab, if you know of any other content to put there let me know.  Also, I have started a feature in the blog where players' names are listed in the tags section on the right hand side of the page.  Just click on your name and it will bring up all of the Shadowrun Sunday videos you have been featured in.  I just started doing this so it will only have the videos starting from the last few weeks or so, it has proven to be difficult to add tags to the previous videos but I will get it done gradually along the next couple of months.  Finally to make it easier to navigate the site from the forums I will be adding links to the bottom of this page within the next week or so.  As always thanks for coming, but more importantly thanks for playing Shadowrun.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

In case you didn't know, this is not the first site I have attempted.  PlayShadowrun.com has a parent site at www.prophetsprophecy.com.  If you would like information on games, free music tracks and loops, or just to view how it is one big advertisement for Shadowrun then check it out.  It just received an entirely new design.

Re: Welcome to the forums.

ATTENTION!!!!! PlayShadowrun.com has just added a nifty little toolbar.  In it you will find a translater, a site navigation menu, recent forum posts, music by me, a place to play games, a youtube gallery of all of playshadowrun youtube hits, and I will be tinkering with it frequently adding and subtracting.  I am also currently working on implementing a PlayShadowrun.com Rewards Program.  It will definately be coming within a week or so but I am currently trying to implement it into the new toolbar.  More info as it develops, feel free to tell me your feelings on the matter.