What's up guys?

Sauceman
Randomly played Shadowrun for the first time since GameFaktions went dowm (for those who don't know, I was the admin). Anyone still playing? If you are, hit me up on xbox @ s4ucem4n

Re: What's up guys?

Wow, welcome back Sauceman, haven't heard anything about you since GameFaktions.  I always tried to get the inside scoop as to what happened to GameFaktions but no info ever really came from it.

Re: What's up guys?

Sauceman
I don't really remember. I know that the hosting ran out, and I didn't really feel like paying the $20 to re-up for another few months. There wasn't anyone else who wanted to pitch-in financially, and there was a period where I literally had to make every dollar count because I was in a tight spot. I also vaguely remember being annoyed with the community as a whole, though I don't remember why.

Looking back, I wish I would have left it up and let Obo, Bloody, and Reaxtion run it while I disappeared for a while. I feel bad for ripping the site out from under everyone, but I had to take care of bills and what-not first.

Re: What's up guys?

omnipotive
I'm sure you were annoyed with the shitty posts from me and DeadEye.

But now I'm just like you...

Re: What's up guys?

Sauceman
I don't remember you, but I remember Deadeye being a doucher.

Re: What's up guys?

Yeah, he actually has some lovely posts somewhere around here as well.  And Omnipotive was Wameri back then so that's probably why you don't recognize him.