Would you like a Montage?

YProphetY
Administrator
If anyone is interested and doesn't have the means themselves, I would be glad to record your Shadowrun gameplay for you.(in third person of course)  As a matter of fact, I want to.  So please leave your gamertag below and PlayShadowrun will send you a game invite or friend request when someone is available.(which is almost always)

Re: Would you like a Montage?

loko
ive sent you a message but help get shadowrun going im down and show you the tricks and such

Re: Would you like a Montage?

YProphetY
Administrator
sounds good PlayShadowrun will be online at least every Sunday and off and on during the week most of the time

Re: Would you like a Montage?

cody hannum
codyhannum is my gamertag. I'd be up for it anytime or just for good old fun.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

just send me a friend request or game invite, PlayShad0wrun

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

xxroguedbxx
That would be cool. I've played with everyone listed on your site. I used to be Hairforce, and have now been roguedb for about  a year and a half. I've been playing Shadowrun for about 2 1/2 years now, pretty regularly. Takkaman is definitely the best vista player I've seen and Joel Chanson is usually really good on the 360, though he's a jerk half the time. I did run into one of those standbyatree guys earlier this week (tr34son) and he did get 49 kills, but I think that was partially due to lag. Anyway, like the site.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Thanks for checking us out, hit me up if you want gameplay recorded.  As far as treason being apart of the Stand bys I wouldn't be so sure, the stand bys play on pc and I hear treason talk on a regular basis which you can't hear from xbox to pc.  But anything is a possibility knowing them.  And I remember your tag as well as your old one.  Come back regularly and bring your SR friends.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

rogue
Are you yprophecy on there? You should do Battlemoose420 as well. He's pretty good, as well as nicstone (always a troll).  I'll be on this weekend for sure.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

I am YProphetY but I do most my recording with my windows account PlayShad0wrun because of the better video quality and convenience.  If you want send PlayShad0wrun a friend request, I will definately be on Sunday doing the blog.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Roguedb
Thanks again for the invite. My elf skills were decent today but I couldn't get into human mode. That was pretty annoying, since I usually do better than that as a human. My first grenade/kill of that last game we played was pretty awesome, though, if I do say so myself. Threw it from the crane and they guy walked right into it. Anyway, thanks for doing the site. Such a great game and it's nice to find others who appreciate it as much as I do.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Siris
I would like one, sir.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Hell Yeahz, Sirisss Montage for the win.  I would have been collecting footage instead of posting it in the blog had I known you didn't capture anymore.(judging from your youtube channel)  But I know now.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Siris
My computer does not have the necessary hardware to maintain a crisp capture. That is why most of my videos on youtube have framerate problems. That has greatly hindered my capturing abilities. Until I obtain a more up-to-date computer I will play with you as much as I can so we can get this montage rolling!

Re: Would you like a Montage?

Booshka
Just played with you earlier and I had a lot of great plays and good games overall.  I would like to play with you more, although I probably gave you a good amount of quality footage just from those few games we played.  I'd appreciate it if you could edit it into something entertaining.  I wasn't sure when you were watching, but hopefully you got a good amount of my best plays tonight.  I'll probably start playing Shadowrun more on Sundays as well.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

I got a little from that one game where you went 18 and 0 for the win.  Unfortunately I was playing myself most of the time and missed your biggest kills.  But be assured, I will be stockpileing Booshka footage and will edit it into something nice when I have enough.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

swiftmiester
if you want extra angles during games hit me up i did some testing and i can record hd w/o any hicups 30-60 fps with details. ill be on for 7-8 hours tonight.....

Re: Would you like a Montage?

swiftmiester
What resolution do you record in i took a 58 second video of 1 round and it was 1.66gb....

Re: Would you like a Montage?

I do mine at half size capturing at 60fps but am lucky if it stays between 30 and 45.  2 gigs for a 1 min. video is rediculous.

Re: Would you like a Montage?

swiftmiester
yeah i thought so to that should cut it in half i can keep around 45-60 at 1792x992 while recording since thats what ive been playing.. what res is your game played in i need to get them a lil smaller i think lol
123