Xbox Pc gamertags

ultimatechipsx
I don't know why but recently I've been seeing pc players online (you can tell because they have a silver account) but it shows the xbox logo. Wth? Wondering if anyone knows about this. I've asked a few people I saw like that and they were indeed on pc and have no idea why it shows xbox.

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

As far as I am aware, you can only see the pc logo if they are on your friend's list, there is no pc logo in the recent players list.

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

DJ Da B3st
The pc logo is not shown in the recent players list but you can see it when you select a player in the list, assuming the player didn't set their status to offline.

@ultimatechipsx - I usually just assumed that Microsoft was doing one of their specials where they allow silver accounts to play live games for a day or whatever. Can you be signed in to both xbox and pc at the same time? If so, maybe that's how they're doing it. I'm not sure.

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

onnoj
if someone was using a trial code for a weekend, and was actually lying to you about being n vista then this effect will occur, a silver account playing sr.

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

Why would someone lie about being on pc?

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

Jande
because playing SR PC is a weakness and toxic

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

Way to read the posts, I repeat why would somebody lie about being on pc?  Not why would somebody lie about not being on pc as Jande misread.

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

TruYadoo
Anyone else remember when you could play Shadowrun without a Gold membership? *-*

Re: Xbox Pc gamertags

a soggy fish
I remember that i didn't know about it at the time ):