Yadoo vs HebrewHammer

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
My current computer does suck ass and WoW did run like a piece of shit.. But I'm building a six-core processor PC with up to 16GB of RAM, a decent intergrated graphics card. But even when I do finish my build, I still wont go back to WaW. (p.s. All I need to finish is the OS and Anti-Virus) and then the other less important hardware will come later

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
Integrated graphics card?@?@? Throw something in there. An AMD 6570 1GB will eat up and integrated card and old costs like $50, granted for $50 more you could get something more future proof. 6 core? If your talking about anything AMD skip it. The intel quad cores easily outperform them and overclock like beasts. If your talking about the intel 6 core then you must be making cake and should just buy an awesome video card.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
I'm not looking to make a super computer. AMD 6-core. It's good enough for me. I'm not going to be playing stupid ass games like StarCraft 2, Diablo, or WoW. So I don't need some extreme graphics card and I don't NEED anything more than 6 cores. Maybe in the future I might build something a lot better but for now.. THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE MORE THAN 6 CORES.. If you think I'm stupid for that, then go ask mommy for some money and give me the cash and I'll go build a currently useless to me, super computer.

SORRY!

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
what are you talking about more than 6 cores? I said forget the six core and get a quad core. Quad stands for 4 if you didn't know. Just get a core i5, it only has 4 cores, uses less heat, costs less, and outperforms amd's 6 core. I don't see why you took it so harshly. But if you are going to run a 6 core computer with 16gb of ram an integrated graphics card is going to severly hold back its potential. Is putting $50 in a graphics card really that big a deal? I probably just saved you $50 anyway.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
Intel are more expensive and have always run into more troublesome issues with them. So I'm going a new and trying out an AMD. I have heard completely opposite as far as price/performance. Intel might have better larger processors but they are more expensive. All graphics card that I've looked at were well over $100.

And no, you never did actually state "get a Intel quad over an AMD 6" You just gave your personal preference of the two. 3.2 GHz, 1090T, and about 125W.. Find me something better than that for less than $170. I bet you also think ASUS boards are crummy too?
Starting out with 8GB RAM but will eventually get another 8GB. I might someday get a better graphics card but as for right now, and what I'm going to be using it for. A 4250 series intergrated chipset is good enough.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
When is the last time you looked into this information. None of that has been true since intel was still putting out pentium 4s. Look here for 1 example.
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

Even though you get more cores with AMD it really doesn't work that way. Most applications don't properly utilize more than 1 core. The i5 2500k easily overclocks to about 5ghz and that isn't even considered in the review. Why would I think ASUS boards are crummy? If anything they are one of the best. The fact that you describe intels processers as "larger" is kind of strange. AMD actually makes the "larger" ones with more cores. The architecture that intel uses is just far superior at this point in time. For what you are describing you would probably be best off with a simple dual core. Alot of applications, video codecs, and especially games are hardware accelerated with video cards. You would get better overall performace from a dual core and a decent video card than a 6 core with none.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
Intel = more expensive and more hassle. AMD = less expensive and less of a pain in my arse.
I don't not have a video card, it is just simply intergrated. Don't say that it is completely different because they both do the same job. Why spend $100 for a card that I WONT NEED!

I am not a BIG PC gamer as I DON"T NEED SUPER OVERCLOCKING. Why don't you understand that. I hate using computer mice so why would I want to use them for gaming? (Use some overly expensive piece of hardware for a game that I'd much rather play on my Xbox 360 with my wireless controller at the foot of my bed..

So give me one GOOD reason why I should spend more money on more expensive parts that are more commonly used by hardcore PC gamers when I can spend less for great but not amazing parts? I will be getting the power I need from this build which will cost me about $1,000 overall and once it's finished be worth at least $1,500.

Understand now?

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
How in the world are you spending $1000 without a video card? You are getting extermly ripped off. i built my core i7 overclocked to 4ghz, 12gb of ram, 2 640gb western digital blacks in raid 0, amd 5770 1gb for less than $1000 and that was back in 2009. Intel is neither more expensive nor more hastle. I'm coming to the conclusion that you don't really know what you are talking about. I threw this together for you since I kind of feel bad. It costs less than $500 after you add in a computer case and a dvd drive and will outperform the one you wanted significantly. If you are really set on an AMD processor you can change it up for that, might bring the price down another 20-40 dollars.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=14347574
I'm not sure how you ever had a hasstle with any processor if you arn't overclocking. It is one of the few parts that really should never have an issue. I just assumed you were speaking of overclocking issues but clearly that isn't the case. I'm not sure if you missed the memo (especially as a shadowrun player) but 360 controllers work for all games on pc. There is even a dongle you can pick up for $20 to use the wireless ones. If you are going to spend $1500  at least $300-400 should go into a video card. You still never answered why I would hate ASUS motherboards?

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
$1000 including the case, board, processor, power supply, HDD, RAM, WiFi adapter, keyboard, mouse, DVD/CD drive, media reader, monitor, Win 7 OS, Anti-Virus and other programs...

$1,000 for a 110% completed computer.
I've owned three previous computers that were all Intels and they were just a bitch.
That Processor in the wishlist.. Mine at its base is faster than that one in Turbo. Only 3.1GHz! ha Your board is about $65 cheaper, processor is about $20 more expensive, RAM is $20 cheaper, and HDD is about $70 cheaper.

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=22730727

$90 more even without the card but am more confident in these products than the others you showed.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
LOL you linked an https you idiot. Only the person logged into the account can access that. O and no one uses turbo... another indication that you don't know what you are talking about.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
I'm assuming you probably linked the shitty x6 and since you don't listen to logic mabye some straight numbers will get into your head.
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/146?vs=363
The i5 consistantly outperforms the x6 (by a long shot in games) which is pretty sad considering the i5 is a mid-range budget processor and the AMD is one of their flagship models and even has 2 additional cores. Apparently you didn't understand the first time I said it but the intel architecture is superiour. More Ghz doesn't nessesarily mean better, especially when compairing processors from different companies.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I AM NOT GOING TO BE A BIG PC GAMER!!!!!

One of the main things I'm going to be doing is rendering video and more cores DO help towards rendering video.

You say I don't listen to logic when you can't even read text on a page. Read before you think...

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
Your logic doesn't make sense then. Intel is far superior for video rendering. A video card also gets used for video rendering. You chose a 380W PSU LOL, this isn't 2004 buddy, I was cutting it close with my build choosing a 600W. Why are you getting a single western digital blue for video rendering? Doesn't make sense again. You are bottlenecking that processor in so many different level you might as well just buy a dual core. I like how you avoid most of my remarks and barly come up with replys. Can you please tell me why I hate ASUS for the third time?

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
I was just a guess since you said AMDs suck compared to Intel. A vdieo card would increase the power output a lot so IF I ever decide to get one, I will upgrade the power supply. But until then, 380 is just fine.
Opinions opinions opinions.. Who should I trust? Friends that are going thru college for computer majors and (yes but still) friends that work/worked for Geek Squad OR you and your single opinion?

I think I'd be an idiot if I sided with you. My build may be a bit more expensive but my products have far better brands (Except AMD for Intel) than the products you listed. Gigabit motherboard? Really?? And you think I'm stupid.. HA!

Hmm, you must not be aware of upgrading AFTER you complete the core computer. Besides, I'm already running a 250GB SDD from my 360 hard drive until I get my 500GB. And I will be buying probably 1TB whenever.

And if you don't hate ASUS, why DID you choose a gigabit board over a ASUS in your newegg wishlist?

This post was updated on .
It was cheaper and had good reviews to support it. I wouldn't have picked a micro-atx motherboard in the first place if I didn't think money was a concern. Why does a motherboard even matter to you if you arn't overclocking? O and by the way I'm a computer engineer and the people that work at geek squad are morons. Why would anyone work for such shit pay if they actually knew what they were doing. Why wouldn't you just put a more decent psu in the first place? 380w is still absolute bare minimum even without a video card. It isn't an opionion that the intel is a better buy. Do you really not know how to read the benchmarks?

HL2HebrewHammer
lol someone still doesn't know how to link newegg wishlists. Please try again.

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

TruYadoo
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=22730727

Wow, big boy knew to swap 'Mysavedwishdetail to PublicWishDetail and ID to Wishlistnumber..

Because only *someone as smart as you could ever figure that out*
You *should go to Stanford since YOU ARE SOO SMART*

(Catch the sarcasm?)

Re: Body Clearing Haters page

HL2HebrewHammer
Did your boys at geek squad just teach you that?
123