killuminati.

persistive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: killuminati.

Unyo should get a kick out of that, I love how it's pretty much doing what it's knocking by trying to convert people to Islam.

Re: killuminati.

Unyobro
Why would I get a kick out of that? To me it's just showing how the music industry has very little creativity, bullshit wanna be rappers copying each other. Some were even taken out of context like "I love the rain, man" To someone who already thinks there's a big bad conspiracy that sounds shady but if you don't think the world is out to get you it just sounds like boring lyrics.

Also Tupac was obsessed with the illumaniti shit. He was basically a conspiracy theorist and he openly admitted he was very paranoid. Bob Dylan is a poet so his use of it is just because he's well read.

If I wanna hear conspiracies in music I listen to this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFf-o4VzK18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPGgi1qkMc

At least it's entertaining.

Re: killuminati.

J289
Unyobro posted:
" Jedi Mind Tricks - End of Days "

When i was in the army, i remember one guy used to play this song in the barracks,   it is entertaining =D
youtube.com/jannefinland

Re: killuminati.

Unyobro
I have a friend who believes in conspiracy theories and he loves that guy. I don't think he's totally off track but he does have some far out beliefs I can't agree with.