live stream

swiftmiester
upgraded the internet today so i should be able to broadcast in full hd 1080....or at least 720p if anyone is up to game late tonight 12:30+ pm PST I was doing a 650kpbs gunna go for 1.7Kbps

Also if you want any clips from the other night i guess it records a copy to my account online up to 10gb which is good for half a sunday session lol

Re: live stream

That all sounds excellent, thank you Swift.

Re: live stream

kast06
Yeah awesome job bro, always enjoy watching your live stream games
Sif kast don't own joo