macro program for more binds

HL2HebrewHammer
Does anyone know any good macro programs that will allow us pc player to create more binds. I want to have gust, tree, and grenade all instantly avilable in addition too teleport and other stuff. Maybe even bind teleport so I can use 3 techs at once with human if it works good enough.

Re: macro program for more binds

swiftmiester
ur a joke just learn to quickcast you can do a gust grenade from the menu even

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
I actually never realized before that the game actually advertized "QuickCasting". I just thought it was some thing that a couple of players named it. Anyways, I don't QuickCast (On Xbox) and I can pretty much map my grenade and throw it just as quick as someone QuickCasting it can. (Except the every so often that I do map the wrong ability. lol)

I finally bought the PC version and it's being shipped to me atm so I guess I'll soon see if QuickCasting is more called for than it is on Xbox. I'll be having to learn how to play all over again. =D

Re: macro program for more binds

swiftmiester
I play with the controller on my pc so not much to learn

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
I'll either need to buy a wireless adapter so I can link my PC to my wireless controller or I'll just need to go buy a wired controller.
Any recommendations on the adapter? Or would it be a better choice to just purchase a wired controller so that I'd have an extra controller?

How is playing SR with an xbox 360 controller, really any different when playing on an Xbox 360 or a PC? (I guess besides losing the Aim Assist feature.)

Re: macro program for more binds

HL2HebrewHammer
Yea I actually figured it out weeks ago. I can quickcast just fine, I'd just rather have binds that do it significantly faster.

Re: macro program for more binds

swiftmiester
it plays the same even use the same sensitivity and controller....a wireless adapter is the best in my opinion i can play dirt 3 on pc with my xbox wheel which is cool:) Whats funny is owning at BF3 on pc with a controller when everyone has a mouse

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
Well, I just have wireless controllers. And I don't plan on getting any wheels or guitars. So I'll end up only using the adapter for a controller. Any recommendations of a good adapter? A new wired controller is like $40 I believe.
And whether it's wired or wireless with adapter, it should make much of a different.
Which is more reliable for it's price?

Re: macro program for more binds

u can get a wireless receiver for $15 at ebay

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
Last time that I bought something off of ebay, it came DoA. Anything on Amazon or Newegg or such?

Re: macro program for more binds

Uh, ebay covers losses so how did that hurt you?  Anyways amazon has it I'm sure but probably not as cheap.

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
Besides stupid wait times? OMG! Getting the packages can feel like FOREVER sometimes. And to have to dispute if any issues occur and then send the product back in, have them fix it/replace it and send it back. I'd rather get it done right the first time every time. And so far, Amazon and Newegg have yet to fail me. *Knock on wood.* =D

Re: macro program for more binds

HL2HebrewHammer
Just get an american express, if it doesn't work you issue a chargeback and end of story. That and you get an additional year of warrenty on anything you buy. But yea don't know how you lost out on ebay, they are extremly forgiving towards customers. I do have the 360 wireless adapter but I only use it for racing games and such. The binded quickcasts are great for a keyboard mouse player that want to truely take advantage of their platform.

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
They are extremely forgiving towards customers but why even have to worry about that? I'd rather just get it right the first time.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good 360 wireless adapter for less than $40? (And not on ebay.) Otherwise, I'll just pick up a wired controller.

Re: macro program for more binds

HL2HebrewHammer
I didn't even know there were multiple choices until I looked into it just now. I have the offical microsoft one that only cost like $20. The third party ones only seem to be marginally cheaper so I would just go with that. The only place I know that sells them in store is Microcenter if there is one near by. Otherwise bite the bullet and grab it off amazon.

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
Only $20? I'll look for it.

Re: macro program for more binds

It is impossible to actually have more binds unless you hack/modify the game's files.

Re: macro program for more binds

HL2HebrewHammer
Yea it isn't an actual bind per say, just a recording of mouse movements and button presses automatically executed when I hit binded button. I have G set to throw a gernade, q for gust, 4 for free, and I'm working on some kind of burst fire mode for use with the rifle.

Re: macro program for more binds

swiftmiester
and im still going to kick your ass with a controller...that is if you dont come randomly clear my body first when someone else kills me ...why dont you just play at least a little like everyone else?

Re: macro program for more binds

TruYadoo
swiftmiester wrote
...why dont you just play at least a little like everyone else?
+1 swiftmiester

12