oboPro's Stream

oboPro
This post was updated on .
Hey guys,

I'm oboPro and I have been playing Shadowrun on and off since the later part of 2007.  I just recently started playing again, and I will be streaming/recording gameplay for everyone to watch or even learn from.  Some of the videos that are recorded will have commentary from some "Pro" players and higher skilled members of the community.  Feel free to follow and watch!

The link is:
www.twitch.tv/oboPro

Hope you guys watch, follow and enjoy! Keep an eye out for a video commentary by Bloody eL and myself coming out very soon!

-oboPro