teamkillers page

easykillmepleas
Put me on the teamkillers page, I have youtube footage already.

Re: teamkillers page

YProphetY
I'll try 2 get it up by next week.  By the way, teamkilling is bad.

Re: teamkillers page

Its up.

Re: teamkillers page

easykillmepleas
ahh spare me the lecture just keep watching my youtube channel

Re: teamkillers page

will do but I want to see regular gameplay as well

Re: teamkillers page

easykillmepleas
Here's my new montage.

Re: teamkillers page

easykillmepleas

Re: teamkillers page

easykillmepleas
Check out this random round(below) from a random match.  New teamkilling montage coming soon.

Re: teamkillers page

easykillmepleas

Re: teamkillers page

Both sides must've hated your smg, I know I would've and then they didn't kick you?  I would've.

Re: teamkillers page

kast
You should be perm ban, team killing new players is really lame. Guess that makes you feel leet yeah?? I see you online I'll destroy you.  Lol, noobs these days hiding under alias....

Re: teamkillers page

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: teamkillers page

There is nothing wrong with secretly playing as another account. I've made several accounts every so often within the past few years. I just sometimes feel like escaping away from the norm and playing totally different.

Prophet, have you ever thought about creating a page for Anti-Body Clearers?

Re: teamkillers page

HL2HebrewHammer
I don't think anyone here is gay enough to go through the trouble to make a page like that.